Aurora's Whole Realms Catalog: 3e Conversion

Kaptain_Kantrip

First Post
Here is a link to the 3e conversion of this nifty 2e FR accessory!

http://www.thundershot.net/aurora.htm

You'll still need a copy of the 2e version of Aurora's (basically a Sears mail order catalog for characters to order just about anything they could ever want, a neat idea!). This conversion only has the changes that need to be made to update the product to 3e.

DungeonKeeperUK

First Post
Lovely, I really like the Catlogue, didn't actually run many games in teh Realms but its a universal book really anway, lots of neat stuff in there.....

Cheers for the link

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
God, I love this book.

Character creation is NOT complete until you've taken at least one pass through the catalog.

Some people like to detail their background; I like to detail my backpack.

A 3e conversion is a GREAT idea, I just wish I could actually buy it somewhere...

Wulf

der_kluge

Adventurer
Cool. I loved that book. Well, crap, I still do. I STILL keep it in my gaming bag that I take with me to game. :)

So, I still use it.

Great idea.

Wulf, I'm pretty sure you can buy the ESD from WoTC's site.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Oh, I still have my original copy. (I might even have two, unless I bequeathed one to the ex-).

I just want a hardcopy of a 3e version, see?

Wulf

Bill Muench

First Post
die_kluge said:
Cool. I loved that book. Well, crap, I still do. I STILL keep it in my gaming bag that I take with me to game. :)

So, I still use it.

Great idea.

Wulf, I'm pretty sure you can buy the ESD from WoTC's site.

Aurora's is easily one of my favorite books. Gadgets and stuff are just cool.

I ended up picking a copy up off of E-Bay for $25 or something a while back. Two weeks later it shows up as an ESD. Sigh... :(

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Between this and Scott Kurtz mentioning James Randi and Carl Sagan in today's PVP, ya made my day.

I spent many an hour poring over Aurora's when it came out. I should dig out my copy this weekend... this product did more to make a campaign world seem 'alive' than most supplement/adventures that were aimed at detailing stats and societies. Three cheers for magic-enhanced capitalism!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases