[OOC] The Forges of the Mountain King- 1st Level Dwarf PCs [Full]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
[MENTION=16069]Goonalan[/MENTION]: I agree on all counts. New Rogue, non-Essentials, new gear...

My plan for Mardred was going to involve staying hidden until the Super-friends got them just past N93, then pop out and go melee behind the monsters... it was largely dependent on their smashing the wolves' heads in by now, or at least one of them.

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
[MENTION=16069]Goonalan[/MENTION]: I agree on all counts. New Rogue, non-Essentials, new gear...

My plan for Mardred was going to involve staying hidden until the Super-friends got them just past N93, then pop out and go melee behind the monsters... it was largely dependent on their smashing the wolves' heads in by now, or at least one of them.

Then that's what we'll do- start working it out now, if you need help then post here.

That's presuming you have access to some sort of builder or books?

Cheers PDR

Goonalan

Legend
Supporter
A couple of points-

1. At the end of this fight Krogan is going to be out of Surges and probably on 70% HP max... You have doen really well, honestly- and you're going to find yourself in a safe place. I think before you started this encounter you said you'd go for one more- may I suggest that this is indeed the last encounter for today.

I appreciate some of you are healthy and well but this is a terrifyingly difficult scenario, you need everyone healthy.

If this is the case- please reply, then do not hesitate to open the flood gates- APs and Daily Powers, just a thought.

And,

2. When you come to a halt I will sort out the healing and the short rest for you, then I will presume that you are going to have a search- I will do this one area at a time, and then present you with you findings et al. I'll roll your Perception checks for you, I'm not going to make it easy, you're not just going to find everything- there'll still be space for further discoveries (unless you all roll ridiculously high checks).

Hope this is okay for you?

Cheers Goonalan

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Not specifically, but I can do so next turn. Note that I have zero melee powers, so getting flank is paramount if I'm to REALLY help.
The character is an essentials martial class, so his basic attack is boosted... that said, yes, flank is important, more so for a rogue.

If we can get the wolves down (they have not a that high HP), we could use our greater numbers to surround the goblin, instead of walling it.

And let's try to focus damage :)
I vote wolves down first.

Pinotage

Explorer
I'll concur on comment that we should focus on the wolves. Kazzagin should be able to hold off the boss for the others to get the wolves down. Particularly need to get everything away from Krogan as quickly as possible as he has no healing surges left. So, kill the wolves and then let's concentrate on the boss.

Pinotage

Walking Dad

First Post
Has Kazz still Lay on Hands available? It uses Kazz HS, not the targets (Krogan).

*Lay on Hands: You can use this power 1/day (Wis Bonus). You spend a Healing Surge but regain no Hit Points, one ally you touch regains Hit Points as if they had spent a Healing Surge. Minor Action.

Pinotage

Explorer
Has Kazz still Lay on Hands available? It uses Kazz HS, not the targets (Krogan).

*Lay on Hands: You can use this power 1/day (Wis Bonus). You spend a Healing Surge but regain no Hit Points, one ally you touch regains Hit Points as if they had spent a Healing Surge. Minor Action.

No, unfortunately not. He's got his own Second Wind, and his daily that lets somebody else use a Healing Surge which still wouldn't help Krogan. If Krogan has got a ranged weapon it might be worth him falilng back and Cinara taking his place up front. Either way, we need to get the wolves down because that'll keep the goblin on Kazzagin and be extention away from Krogan.

Pinotage

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases