Changing format to match old EnWorld

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I miss my black backgrounds with white text.

Can someone please tell me which of the myriad of colour options I need to change? I've experimented with most of them but I can't seem to get it right.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
You have a myriad of colour options? There's only two that I'm aware of -- "Reborn" (white) and "Legacy" (black) selectable from the style chooser at the bottom left of every page. What other options are you seeing?

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Ahahaha wow. I went into my Profile and tried editing all of the different headers and footers and body text. You sure saved me some time. Thanks [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Ahahaha wow. I went into my Profile and tried editing all of the different headers and footers and body text. You sure saved me some time. Thanks [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]!
Those do work, but only for your profile page. The one that other people can view.

Alarian

First Post
Is there a way to make the Background "stick"? I prefer legacy as well, but when I change to it, it changes that page, but as soon as I go to a different page, it goes back to white with black text.

How do I make it change to default for everything?

Update: It seems like for some reason all my pages here are being cached. I'm not sure why. If I go and refresh each page, it updates it to the legacy screen. I also notice that if I post a reply on a topic and then go back to it, it's showing me the page from before I replied to it. I have to refresh the page to get it to show the updates. No idea why it's doing that.

Anyone know how I go about fixing this? This is the only site it's doing it on and as far as I know it just started.

Last edited:

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
I'm going to assume that you're using the skin chooser at the bottom left of each page. Instead, go to your settings. Then choose "General Settings" under "My Account" on the left. About 3/4 of the way down that page, look for "Forum Skin" under "Miscellaneous Options." Choosing legacy should automatically switch every forum page to legacy when you're logged in.

Remove ads