Goodman Games announcement of remastered volume 2??

BMaC

Adventurer
Goodman Games previously said that they would announce the sequel to Into the Borderlands at Gen Con. However, I heard nothing about it this weekend. Anyone know what gives?

Slit518

Adventurer
Unfortunately this is the wrong forum. You must of been looking for the General RPG Discussion forum. I believed it was moved, and now D&D 5e is at the top.

Unfortunately this is the wrong forum. You must of been looking for the General RPG Discussion forum. I believed it was moved, and now D&D 5e is at the top.

Why would this go anywhere other than the 5e forum, since these books are being done for 5E? All the threads for the first volume are in the 5E forum also.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
Did they make enough $ from the Keep on the Borderlands book to justify continuing the series? I like and appreciate the first book, but really would like a slimmer book with just the 5e version plus the essays and perhaps copies of the covers. I don't need all varients of the 1e module reprinted.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Did they make enough $ from the Keep on the Borderlands book to justify continuing the series? I like and appreciate the first book, but really would like a slimmer book with just the 5e version plus the essays and perhaps copies of the covers. I don't need all varients of the 1e module reprinted.

Yes, it apparently sold like hot cakes.

Remove ads