Marked by Destiny, Marked by Tragedy (Erekose13 Judging)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Bront (Arvan), RA (Sin/Alys), Wik (Brelach), s@squ@tch (Silvanon), and myself (Weapon) are all accounted for last I checked and ready to go. Brogre (Bennit) vanished sometime in August.

Bront

The man with the probe
Yup, all here, and I was in that takeover with no notes (and we had lost the origional shortly afterwards in the crash) and you did a fine job. This has potential I'm sure you can work with :)

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: if you need any notes on where I was going with things, Patlin, just let me know. Thanks for taking over both judgeship and this game.

Patlin

Explorer
stonegod said:
Bront (Arvan), RA (Sin/Alys), Wik (Brelach), s@squ@tch (Silvanon), and myself (Weapon) are all accounted for last I checked and ready to go. Brogre (Bennit) vanished sometime in August.

OK, I've read over the notes and my confusion is diminishing. Some of Paranoia's stuff is based on a rulebook I don't happen to own, but it shouldn't be a problem to work around.

I'd like to get all of the administrative stuff taken care of first.

DM credits: I'm awarding E13 3 credits.
XP: I'm going to review the thread so far and award any xp you guys have coming first thing.

I'll assume Brogre is indeed vanished. I'm in other games with all remaining players except s@squ@tch (nice to meet you!) so I know the players are still around, which is always a comfort when planning these things.

Once the admin stuff is done, I'll create a new thread and post a link to it at the end of this thread.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Just to make sure I've got this right, RA, Sin's character sheet lists 5 aliases, and the name she is using in this adventure isn't any of them... Sin=Alysina, right?

Edit: Also, reading her character sheet, I wonder if she's connected to Rio somehow? I had thought el'Aundair was an assumed name showing he was dedicating himself to his country instead of his familly, but if there is an ir'Aundair clan.... Might be interesting to do some worldbuilding and figure out what it all means.

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
XP!

Time xp
5/23/7 to 9/22/7 = 4 months
2nd level characters: 400 xp
1st level characters: 200 xp

Encounter 1 XP
80 xp per character

Other
Bonus roleplaying xp: 100 xp per character

Rystil Arden

First Post
Yay, XP! Thanks a lot for helping with this Patlin. Still, I'd like to see what XP Erekose had waiting for us, since he said he had some pending (Not to seem ungrateful, but I'm guessing that Erekose's counts might be more than 180 + time, especially for some of us who have been quite active)

Remove ads