Tavern - City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn '08

Erekose13

Explorer
"Good to meet you Rhys, I must admit that I've not met a mountain goblin before, though I've read many accounts of their honour. I am indeed a titled knight having served the crown of Monemvassia a while ago. I most certainly can create those for you. Your armor appears new as well, have you had a chance to have it enchanted?" replies Tenebrynn.

[sblock=ooc]3000gp and 160xp from Rhys and 400cp from Tenebrynn, done :)[/sblock]

jkason

First Post
Eanos, human monk

"Sairundan? Good idea," the bard replies. "I was recently travelling around the Lands of Air -- quite an experience -- and yes, they have some quite strong drink. In those harsh countries they need it. Sometimes in the Central Lands we could use it too."

[sblock=Sense Motive DC 18]
He seems a little circumspect when he mentions his trip to the Lands of Air. Evidently something about that trip he's not comfortable discussing.
[sblock=DC 24]
He keeps frowning as he shoots a glance toward Ashnar or Tenebrynn. Perhaps they know something about this ill-fated journey?
[/sblock][/sblock]

Sense Motive (Nurlan) (1d20+12=29)

Eanos greets Nurlan with the others, and seems content to listen as the others converse. His brows furrow briefly as Nurlan speaks of the Lands of Air, and he glances between his old acquaintences, but he chooses, at least for the moment, to remain silent and enjoy the revels in the quickly-filling Inn.

BigB

First Post
"Good to meet you Rhys, I must admit that I've not met a mountain goblin before, though I've read many accounts of their honour. I am indeed a titled knight having served the crown of Monemvassia a while ago. I most certainly can create those for you. Your armor appears new as well, have you had a chance to have it enchanted?" replies Tenebrynn.

[sblock=ooc]3000gp and 160xp from Rhys and 400cp from Tenebrynn, done :)[/sblock]

"A pleasure to meet you Sir Tenebrynn. Thank you for the kind words, I hope to reinforce this outlook of my people. I appreciate the crafting of these gauntlets, and yes my armor is new and has not yet been enchanted. However funds are limited. I can only hope to cross paths once again when I have replenished my funds."

ooc:thanks.

B4cchus

Explorer
A dwarf wearing a craftsman's outfit enters the inn and orders a rather large mug of ale form Joe. While emptying his mug he eyes the gathering crowd for a few minutes. Then he raises his voice and shouts throughout the inn with a deep voice "Hello all! My name is Findoram Hammerhand, servant of the High King. I have just opened my crafts shop here in town. Stop by and I'll craft you weapons, armor or any item of your desire. Superior dwarven craftmanship for a reasonable price, I asure you!
Because I am in such a good mood, I'll even throw in an extra discount for all orders placed in the first week that my store opened
!
"

Robichaud

Explorer
I also would like to have gauntlets of strength crafted if there is one capable of such feats of magic present...

Tenebrynn excuses himself from his friends for a moment after hearing Rhys' question. "I would be able to craft those for you. I'm Sir Tenebrynn by the way, nice to meet you."

Hearing that, Jamilee's remaining ear perks up. She flows back towards Tenebrynn and Rhys, drink in hand, and waits in the eaves of the conversation until they've finished their business before speaking up. Thankfully, with her throat freshly lubricated, she's grating and hacking a lot less. "Hnh.. would you be able to do basic armour enchantments as well? I have been considering getting some hwork done, on a sghirt of chain maille."

BigB

First Post
As Jamilee returns from the bar Rhys makes introductions....."Findoram Hammerhand this is Jamilee, Jamilee this is Findoram Hammerhand. Jamilee crafted this wonderful armor for me. Findoram and I recently returned from facing a bit of adventure ourselves...have you ever seen a Paladin fly? Nearly killed Eskon"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Yes I can enchant armor as well if you'd like. I'm Sir Tenebrynn by the way nice to meet you." Tenebrynn replies to Jamilee.

occ: see his rates up a few posts.

Knight Otu

First Post
While Tenebrynn is discussing business, Ashnar orders a Sirocco Fireale for herself.

(For the record, I've added the spells I wanted to my spellbook.)

Robichaud

Explorer
As Jamilee returns from the bar Rhys makes introductions....."Findoram Hammerhand this is Jamilee, Jamilee this is Findoram Hammerhand. Jamilee crafted this wonderful armor for me."
"A pleasure," she grates, her expression a little reserved. She's picked up on the man possibly being a business competitor, and wants to test the waters first.. see how he feels about that.

"..Findoram and I recently returned from facing a bit of adventure ourselves...have you ever seen a Paladin fly? Nearly killed Eskon"
"Hno. Though I have seen men fall while frantically flapping their arms, hnh. Many a place to fall a long way, where I'm from."

"Yes I can enchant armor as well if you'd like. I'm Sir Tenebrynn by the way nice to meet you." Tenebrynn replies to Jamilee.
"Excellent." Jamilee foists a crooked smile on him. In her defense, it's unlikely she can produce a better one, given the scarring in places really detrimental to fine expression. "I have khoin, and I can donate some, hnh, effort towards the work as well.."

She stops abrubtly, as some remainder of a sense of culture and politeness mentally kicks her in the shin. "..but I apologize, hnh, sir knight. I am called Jamilee, of House Valharghraeris." She takes a quick sip. "Valhaeris, in Rivenblight. Again. Apologies. For rushing straight into business. Let us agree to schpeak of it at a more appropriate hntime and place."

[sblock=OOC]By my calculations, to slap a +1 on her armour Jamilee'd end up paying 550gp to Tenebrynn, along with donating 24 xp (60% of base XP cost of 40) and 100 CP (one-half of the required CP, x2 for not having Craft Magic Arms & Armor), correct?[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Robichaud]Let see, its 1000gp market. So right off the bat that 500gp in components. Sounds like you'd like to cover as much as you can so you can pay all the XP and CP required without addition just like that. We only have to divvy up the 60% and pay more CP if we are cooperating and each paying some if I remember right. So if you throw in the full 40xp and 100cp then its just Tenebrynn's commission that you need to cover of 50gp.

Paid by Jamilee: 550gp, 100cp, 40xp
Gained by Tenebrynn: 50gp

As long as that works, its a done deal.[/sblock]
"A pleasure to meet you Jamilee of House Valhaeris. I have to admit that I've not been to Rivenblight yet. Not to worry about rushing into business. I'll probably be heading out on another trek into the wilderness before too long as I'm sure you will be too. Business requires haste sometimes." replies Tenebrynn.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases