D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
V1.32 Teaser - New Character Sheet Formatting

Here's a quick look at the new Character Sheet I format in V1.32 - cool...

Went for a clean look with minimal printed ink on the paper, the formatting applies to all sheets I-V

Are you looking forward to it?

Character Sheet I.png

Last edited:

Warunsun

First Post
Proficiency Bonus - I think the best way to implement this is to have an adjustment (e.g. -3,-2,-1,0,+1,+2,+3) to Proficiency Bonus and not to override it as it is a key element to the game mechanics. I think this is reasonable as some magical items might enhance or curse your overall proficiency (extraordinarily powerful items - artifacts etc.)
Indeed that would be a fine way to work it. There was an Ioun Stone: Pale Green Prism (Mastery) as treasure in a module I just ran. Such an adjustment would cover that Ioun stone, my house rules, and more.

the_eaps

Villager
Roll20 is an online gaming platform that allows users to play Tabletop RPGs over the internet. Do a quick google. I have not used had a chance to use it. I'm getting back into D&D after a long hiatus. I had another thought, have you considered a tab for Adventurer's League data? I play every week and I've added a sheet to track my Character, DCI#, etc. It certainly is not styled as nicely as your sheets and it doesn't have nearly the thought and effort. That said, I now have everything in one XLS file on my iPad and I can just have that on hand during the game. It's speeded up the transaction time for my turns tremendously!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Roll20 is an online gaming platform that allows users to play Tabletop RPGs over the internet. Do a quick google. I have not used had a chance to use it. I'm getting back into D&D after a long hiatus. I had another thought, have you considered a tab for Adventurer's League data? I play every week and I've added a sheet to track my Character, DCI#, etc. It certainly is not styled as nicely as your sheets and it doesn't have nearly the thought and effort. That said, I now have everything in one XLS file on my iPad and I can just have that on hand during the game. It's speeded up the transaction time for my turns tremendously!

Cool, great to hear. For adventurer's league data I did add sheet V awhile back for this sort of "stuff". I'm currently working on a new design / format for sheet I - V for v1.32 (you can check it out in one of the last posts in the base thread)

Warunsun

First Post
Cool, great to hear. For adventurer's league data I did add sheet V awhile back for this sort of "stuff". I'm currently working on a new design / format for sheet I - V for v1.32 (you can check it out in one of the last posts in the base thread)
I see you are using the Tyranny of Dragons iconography. Be cool if there was an option to use the Elemental Evil theme as well. It looks nice! :)

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I see you are using the Tyranny of Dragons iconography. Be cool if there was an option to use the Elemental Evil theme as well. It looks nice! :)

Planning on this logo and the character portrait to be editable in a different way via "replacing" the existing image with a different one. Users of Office 2007-2010 will be able to resize and edit the photo (including some of the cool artistic effects in Excel). Actually it is possible to design "skins" for the sheet, interested?

2 examples below done by Excel effects and styles...

Effect.jpgDragon.jpg

Last edited:

Remove ads