D&D 5E The Rhyot Break (OOC) - Discussion

97mg

Explorer
I'm back folks :)
What's your plan (if any) in getting ready for a Koz imminent arrival?
Looks like Gimlak is going to get a torch burning and ride his one-wolf sled out towards the oncoming sounds, whilst everyone else positions themselves for an ambush?

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I'm back folks :)
What's your plan (if any) in getting ready for a Koz imminent arrival?
Looks like Gimlak is going to get a torch burning and ride his one-wolf sled out towards the oncoming sounds, whilst everyone else positions themselves for an ambush?

Welcome back! The plan is pretty much this, except that gimlak will switch sleds to have a faster two wolfpower engine.I recommend that all y'all turn the sled on its side fo conver (and hiding).
Apologies for not being responsive, I was travelling for business, but I'll post IC right now to get thiings moving.
Cheers,

SG

97mg

Explorer
Cool. I'll run with this if there aren't any concerns / complaints:

party5.JPG

Thorin hidden under illusion.
Fae and Zem behind tree in wait.
Bria with Rolin who is on the 1wp (wolfpower) sled, behind tree in wait.
Gimlak heading south with torch lit, glory! (Sorry if the sled and wolves look a touch phallic when upside down - should be ok as long as Gimlak doesnt sit too close to the back).

McD

First Post
I think Rolin would rather run and hide tbh! :p
But he'll participate in the ambush given the lack of alternatives, in the meantime he'll have gathered up the spare remaining crossbow bolts if there are no objections and grab himself a dagger as well for if he needs to get in close.

daindarkspring

First Post
I'm not a D&D guru, so I'm not sure how the Blade Ward cantrip is going to work for Zemryn. I imagine it as a pre-battle chant but it's duration seems like it would limit its effectiveness.

tglassy

Adventurer
Blade ward has limited uses, unless you can cast it as a bonus Action. There are some interesting things that can be done with Armor of Agathys, but it’s a hard cantrip to make useful.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases