File Upload Missing Again

Citan Uzuki

Explorer
I'm sure it's due to the update that was just made, but figure I'd mention that this is one of the issues that has cropped up among (I'm sure) many others with having reverted to an old back-up. :/

Edit: It also appears to have removed the previously attached files as well. @.@

Last edited:

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION],
I can't upload either. And for some reason, I don't have my usual "Promote to Top Headline" button. :devil:

Aaaand it looks like the OGRE is still broken.

Citan Uzuki

Explorer
While I can upload files again, I cannot delete the old files from the listing (and therefore have only the latest version on the download page). Instead, when I upload the new one, both files show up in the download section. @.@

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Upload worked for me. But there might be a new OGRE issue - my random room generator isn't displaying a table in the Execute window.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
While I can upload files again, I cannot delete the old files from the listing (and therefore have only the latest version on the download page). Instead, when I upload the new one, both files show up in the download section. @.@

Can you double check? It's working perfectly for me. I just deleted some files from a listing with no issue.

Fanaelialae

Legend
[MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION]

Not sure if this is related, but it seems as though a file I uploaded yesterday has somehow been restricted.

This is the post that was auto-generated:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?488923-Automated-Initiative-Tracker

And this is the page where the download is located:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/rpgdownloads.php?do=download&downloadid=1339

When I navigate to the latter page it reads:
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
3. You are trying to use a feature available only to Community Supporter Subscribers. This includes Search, access to Exclusive Content and more.

Citan Uzuki

Explorer
Can you double check? It's working perfectly for me. I just deleted some files from a listing with no issue.

Just checked. All the files are missing again from the files I uploaded, so I couldn't check about deleting the old ones, but I am at least able to re-upload without worry about having the old ones up now.

So, I suppose it works properly now? In a round-about way. XD

flwad

Explorer
Just found my forum (ForgedAnvil’s D&D 5E Character Generator v2.00 FAQ / Instructions for Use) for my Dowloads post in Character sheets in the Creature Catalogue Section. Bogus. Should be in Homebrew: character Sheets

Remove ads