Greyhawk Collector's Guide

Greg K

Legend
I may have missed it, but did you list 1e Unearthed Arcana? The Barbarian class had some info on the different "barbarian" cultures of Greyhawk.

I can't recall if the Greyhawk information for the Barbarian also appeared in Dragon #63 which was the first appearance of the class that appeared in UA.

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
KET3I-01 Secrets of the Past
KET3I-02 Choices
KET3I-03 Do You Take This Man?
KET3I-04 On the Road Again
KET4I-01 Of Dragons, Demigods, and Ancient Times
KET5I-01 Best Man for the Job
All added. Thanks.

KET1-04: Search for the Lost
KET1-05: Thicker than Water
Fixed. I see my notes for this section had a question mark next to the two different Search for the Lost adventures, which means I found conflicting evidence when researching. Was there ever a KET1-06?

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I may have missed it, but did you list 1e Unearthed Arcana? The Barbarian class had some info on the different "barbarian" cultures of Greyhawk.
I didn't include UA on the list, despite a few Greyhawk links. As a general rule, I didn't include the "core" books from any edition even if they did contain a little bit of Greyhawk lore in them. This guide would probably end up absorbing most of the 1e and 3e Collector's Guides if I did that ;).

I can't recall if the Greyhawk information for the Barbarian also appeared in Dragon #63 which was the first appearance of the class that appeared in UA.
Yes, Dragon #63 contains the same barbarian cultural information as UA, pretty much word for word based on a quick comparison.

beasterbrook

First Post
Thanks. How on earth did I manage to miss that when I originally researched this guide? :confused:

You are forgiven... my Google-Fu is strong..

Under Ekibir

There were some..

The magazine of the roleplays - Backstab - had also offered a platform to Living Greyhawk by publishing semi-official” but clearly localised adventures “in Ekbir.
Backstab 33: Death and its White Horse
Backstab 34: The War of the 73e sourate
Backstab 36: History of Mines (without real Ekbir contents)
and, to note, also this adventure written within the framework of Convention “Odyssey” - Metz, who takes again elements of the countryside without being integrated officially inside.
The Horn of Irian

http://au.babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?doit=done&tt=url&intl=1&fr=bf-home&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fgreyhawk.fr%2F-Ekbir-AC-591-.html&lp=fr_en&btnTrUrl=Translate

Please change
EKB7-04S Le Choc des Titans

to

EKB7-02S Le Choc des Titans

EKB3-01M: L'Appel du Bassin.. (was also origionally called EKBS3-02)

Brette:)

Last edited:

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
Backstab 33: Death and its White Horse
Backstab 34: The War of the 73e sourate
Backstab 36: History of Mines (without real Ekbir contents)
The Horn of Irian
Were those titles in English to start with, or are those the English translations (in which case, I think I'd prefer to list the French titles, in line with the rest of the Ekbir titles)?

Please change
EKB7-04S Le Choc des Titans
to
EKB7-02S Le Choc des Titans

EKB3-01M: L'Appel du Bassin.. (was also origionally called EKBS3-02
Fixed, and a note added for L'Appel du Bassin. Thanks!

beasterbrook

First Post
Were those titles in English to start with, or are those the English translations (in which case, I think I'd prefer to list the French titles, in line with the rest of the Ekbir titles)?

They are the Babel Fish translations.. should take you to the translated page, will need to cut an paste to get to the origional..

Brette:)

Armenfrast

First Post
Well it seems that Beasterbrook (hello Brette) has given all the answers concerning Ekbir for me :)

I have quickly browsed this thread, but is there somewhere a file or database compiling of all these information ? said otherwise i have seen mentioned a "Guide" - where can I find it ?

Regards

Pierre
aka
Armenfrast
http://www.greyhawk.fr

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases