• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dark Fairytale IC

"Wonderful strikes Colember! Now for the remainder!" Twisting his enormous posture through the room he closed in on the two non-frosted zombies, flexing his arm he unleashes a mighty back hand trying to impact both zombies.
he then used this momentum to smash his shield down in a defense position.

Noticing that his first attack seemed to stagger the zombie Kaleth continues his assault. He targets the same zombie as before hoping to scramble whatever mental capacity it has left.

[sblock=Action]Using Mind Thrust on a zombie. It will need to make an Intelligence Save DC 16 or take [roll0][/sblock]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Shavra and Shildor both wreck the physical bodies of their targets while Kaleth targets what ever intellect the creatures have left. Shildor fells the target all ready injured by Leo's frosty assault almost splitting the thing right down the middle. Kaleth and Shavra both team up on the zombie Kaleth assaulted before the zombie crumples to the ground under the combined mental and physical assault however it rises again and the pack of Zombies all lash out at the biggest target. Only one of them mannages to cause any lasting damage

GM: 3 Zombies left.
Shildor takes 6damage. Next group

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Shavara sees the zombie fall and rise again. Assuming it is still moving, she aims at it and looses an arrow at it.

OOC: Attack [roll0]
Damage[roll1]
If that attack was a last gasp, she switches targets.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Leonan doesn't even bother with approaching. He just moves so he has a clear shot and another ray shoots out leaving twinkling trail of frozen vapor in its wake. While the ray hits directly, it seems this zombie is too dry to freeze properly and the damage done seems minimal.

[roll0] - slowed by 10'
[roll1]

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: This fight has out stayed it's welcome methinks, those damn Zombies couldn't hit the broad side of a barn
As the final zombie falls you find your self finally able to investigate the room.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

Remove ads