• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

NWN Tools Beta: In the name of all that's holy!!!

Bagpuss

Legend
If anyone here is a member of the Neverwinter Nights Bioware forums could they please ask a moderator why it is currently impossible to sign up for the forums?

Bagpuss

Legend
I hear there is a level limit on magic items, so for example you need to be 3rd level before you can use a +1 sword, even with the ECL switched off. (There's a lot of discussion on Bioware's boards about this) If its true then thats gonna suck.

I also heard if a character doesn't have a proficiency he can't equip an item. Something I've found common in a lot of D&D games but isn't in the D&D rules, in the rules your just ment to get a penalty (-4 for weapons or the armour check penalty for shields and armour).

Can anyone who has the Beta tool set running confirm or deny these?

And shouldn't this be moved to the software forum?

WizarDru

Adventurer
Bagpuss said:
And shouldn't this be moved to the software forum?

Well, it will need to if the discussion is going to change to actually evaluating the beta, which wasn't really the intent of the thread. I started it to alert folks to its presence, and how astounding a tool it actually is. If you want to actually analzye the software, I think you're right....or we let this thread die and start a new one there.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads