Download the six iconic pregens from the W.O.I.N. Starter Set!

The What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. Starter Set is nearly done, and will be available soon, but RIGHT NOW you can download the six iconic pregens as PDFs! These six include Alejandra Vanistos, tech wizard, Ben Madjos, international superspy, Gorrat, Ogron star marine, Mandallan, honorable knight, Dr. TikTok, android medic, and Selena, firemage extraordinaire - two iconic pregenerated characters each from O.L.D., N.E.W., and N.O.W., the trilogy of games which makes up What's O.L.D. is N.E.W.

The What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. Starter Set is nearly done, and will be available soon, but RIGHT NOW you can download the six iconic pregens as PDFs! These six include Alejandra Vanistos, tech wizard, Ben Madjos, international superspy, Gorrat, Ogron star marine, Mandallan, honorable knight, Dr. TikTok, android medic, and Selena, firemage extraordinaire - two iconic pregenerated characters each from O.L.D., N.E.W., and N.O.W., the trilogy of games which makes up What's O.L.D. is N.E.W.

Click on the image below to download the six pregenerated characters!

iconics.jpg

jrowland

First Post
@Morrus

The image sends me to http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...x-iconic-pregens-from-the-W-O-I-N-Starter-Set! which is very exciting, but I don't see how to get the pre-gens. So either that is the wrong link (and very exciting breaking news) or your site doesn't have the pre-gens or some other such interweb voodoo.

Thanks in advance

Nevermind. The names of the iconics are links. It's not obvious when reading the page they are hyperlinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

trystero

Explorer
Those look great, Morrus!

I'll point out two minor issues I noted:

• There's an odd text-overlap issue in Ben Madjos's "Deadly Strike" and "Shoot from Cover" abilities.
  • The second sentence of Dr Tiktok's "Erudite" ability has an unreferenced pronoun ("them"): it looks to me as though you should replace "them" with "a target" and "your target" with "that target", but perhaps I'm misunderstanding your intent.

Please take these as constructive criticism: I'm very impressed with the layout, art, and writing in these sample characters, and I'm looking forward to the Starter Set's release.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Those look great, Morrus!

I'll point out two minor issues I noted:

• There's an odd text-overlap issue in Ben Madjos's "Deadly Strike" and "Shoot from Cover" abilities.
  • The second sentence of Dr Tiktok's "Erudite" ability has an unreferenced pronoun ("them"): it looks to me as though you should replace "them" with "a target" and "your target" with "that target", but perhaps I'm misunderstanding your intent.

Please take these as constructive criticism: I'm very impressed with the layout, art, and writing in these sample characters, and I'm looking forward to the Starter Set's release.

Thanks! I've fixed the second thing. The thing on Ben's sheet I can't figure out though. It only shows when the PDF is saved!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads