Check out the 5E PRIMEVAL THULE Table of Contents!

If you're curious about what you might find inside Sasquatch Studios' Primeval Thule pulp-fantasy setting for D&D 5th Edition, look no further! Below you'll find the entire table of contents. Not heard of Primeval Thule? Check out my original scoop here! This will be a D&D 5th Edition version of their Howard/Lovecraft inspired Primeval Thule campaign setting which already exists for Pathfinder, 13th Age, and D&D 4E, by the company which produced Princes of the Apocalypse for WotC. (thanks to Fabrício for the scoop)

Chapter-1-TOCz.jpg

Chapter-2-TOCz.jpg

Chapter-3-4-TOCz.jpg

Chapter-5-TOCz.jpg

Chapter-6-7-TOCz.jpg

SaveSave

ChapolimX

Explorer
This looks really good. Really excited about the various "Narratives" -- are they supposed to replace Backgrounds from PHB?

Pretty much this, thought they supposed to be a little beefier. If you want to have an idea about those narratives you can take a look at the Heroes of Thule section on the Primeval Thule Traveler's Guide (pg 6-9). You can get it for free on Drivethru RPG. It was also mentioned that there will be a preview of one of those.

Grimstaff

Explorer
Question for the Sasquatch crew: having already purchased the hardcover of the Pathfinder version (though I run 5e), will a short .pdf of the 5e conversions be available?

DLIMedia

David Flor, Darklight Interactive
TOCs don't appera to be any different than their original 4E, 13A and PF editions. "Character Narratives" is the same term they used in the past editions.

Rich Baker

First Post
Sasquatch Rich here, with an answer or two . . .
[MENTION=34880]Grimstaff[/MENTION] -- To be honest, we're not sure what a PDF conversion for 5e would look like, except just making a PDF that was nothing but the character chapter, the monster chapter, and the magic item chapter. We could do that, but it seems to us that just picking up the Primeval Thule 5e PDF is the better way to go (especially since there are some mechanical bits hiding here and there in the GM chapter and the adventures, now that I think of it).
[MENTION=6668167]DLIMedia[/MENTION] -- The biggest change is that everything that was in the appendix is now moved up with the rest of the character info in Chapter 2. That frees up a couple of pages for adding to the monster chapter and the Known Dungeons section of the GMing chapter. We might be able to squeeze another couple of pages of monsters in as we're finalizing the layout.

Rich Baker

Wik

First Post
Hunh. Been reading a lot of the new(ish) Dark Horse Conan Comics lately, so I've got a hankering for this sort of game. Anyone know if it's a print release, or PDF only? Also, Are those the only races in play? Can I play a non-Atlantean human, for example?

A D&D version of "The God in the Bowl" or "The Elephant Tower" (or whatever it was called) plus some of the better-written Thieves World stories would be some pretty awesome gaming.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases