The Fetid Wedding!

Busy day for Out of the Abyss news! There have been a few previews this week (foreword; underdark outposts; Zuggtmoy), a hand-sculpted model of Zuggtmoy, and now an art piece called The Fetid Wedding, also featuring Zuggtmoy. I suspect next week will be a new demon. "Once aware of Araumycos, Zuggtmoy seeks to control the massive fungus. She makes a show of “wooing” the massive fungus with a grotesque courtship that she plans to culminate with a repulsive mockery of a wedding—really a ritual of demonic domination. During the ceremony, Zuggtmoy will be attended by her “bridesmaids” and fungal thralls. Talk about a Bridezilla. Art by Craig J Spearing."

11891403_10153484804826071_6303480840744301092_o.jpg

Weird Dave

Adventurer
Publisher
Hahaha! Awesome. I can't wait to see how PCs crash this wedding. Super stoked to get my grubby paws on Out of the Abyss.

Scrivener of Doom

Adventurer
The bad news for me: I had a mini-campaign written up that involving Zuggtmoy attempting to suborn Araumycos and now my players won't believe I thought of that myself.

The good news for me: I don't care whether or not they believe me because now I can show them a great piece of art!

I love that picture. I have a new desktop background already.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
With Juiblex crashing the wedding, I wonder if we'll hear some people say that high level NPCs are doing all the PCs' work for them. #forgottenrealmsproblems

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases