D&D Rage of Demons - Designers Explain Villains

Rage of Demons, the new D&D storyline, brings a host of iconic villains back to the Forgotten Realms. In this video, Dungeons & Dragons designers explain who the demon lords are and the threat they represent to the Forgotten Realms. "Dare to Descend with a suite of Rage of Demons products, including: Sword Coast Legends, Neverwinter: Underdark, a D&D tabletop roleplaying game adventure, miniatures and accessories."

[video=youtube;nruW1IAUVzc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nruW1IAUVzc[/video]

Geistrin

First Post
I'm glad they put so much thought into how to characterize and portray the demon lords. At this point in my life, I have more nostalgia and affinity for these characters than I do Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny, so it warms my heart to see they are in good hands.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I can't remember WotC doing that much promo for one of its D&D books. I wonder if the next ones will have the same out or this amount is due to SCL launching soon.

I stand corrected. This isn't a promo for OoTA, it is for the whole RoD event.

raphaelus

Explorer
Pretty cool vid.
We got a glipse already of the madness charts in one of the page previews, and I'm guessing each demon lord has its own.

WackyAnne

First Post
At the end of the video it seems to suggest that there are further ones - the trailer (which we've already seen), an Underdark one with Chris Perkins, and a Drizzt one with Bob Salvatore, but they aren't clickable. I wonder what's up?

darjr

I crit!
Videos sometimes get posted but not released. The links can point to them sometimes. I'll bet they release them soon.

Not that I object to this portrayal - but if Demon Lords are now known for instilling madness - why exactly do we have the Far Realms again?

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases