So, What's The Challenge Rating Of All Those Demon Lords?

Out of the Abyss is out today in selected game stores (it'll be out elsewhere on September 15th), and many folks have already gotten their copies. As details trickle in (Drizzt is not in the adventure), here's one quick tidbit courtesy of EN World member Evandis: the Challenge Rating of the eight demon lords who are rampaging around the Underdark! Head down to your local game store (assuming it's a Wizards Play Network store) today to grab the adventure, produced for WotC by Green Ronin.

Baphomet CR 23
Fraz-Urb'luu CR 23
Juiblex CR 23
Zuggtmoy CR 23
Graz'zt CR 24
Yeenoghu CR 24
Demogorgon CR 26
Orcus CR 26

outoftheabyss.jpg

Paraxis

Explorer
What I find humorous is the old saying "If it has stats we can kill it!" applies here very well.

We can kill Demogorgon, Orcus, Tiamat, and all these other powerful beings because they now have stats.

Who doesn't have stats? Drizzt Do'urden

Dargrimm

First Post
I'm wondering if an online supplement with spells, magic items and monsters will be made available like with the other adventurers. Shouldn't it be available already?

Once I read the first few reviews I'll decide if I'm getting it (although I'm finding hard to resist NOT buying it)

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Personally, I'd swap [and shall] Juiblex and Yeenoghu. Maybe make Jui 25, even.

I know he's not "sexy", but Juiblex has been on the list [original MM] since before Grazzt [introduced in Lost Caverns and printed in MM2] or "Yeeno" [in DDG]...show a slime sum luv.

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases