Boil Zinc In A Sapphire Bowl: Alchemical Technobabble

Last month, I shared a little technobabble table from my What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. game system. It was just a flavour thing, but a few folks expressed an interest in seeing some of the others from the game, including herbalism, alchemy, medical science, and computing/hacking. This one is the alchemy table - like before, you roll d66 four times to generate a result like boil zinc in a sapphire bowl. It's mainly useful as background flavour stuff - if your character is making an alchemy check, or an NPC is doing alchemy, and you want something alchemyish to say, you can whip this little technobabble table out.
Last month, I shared a little technobabble table from my What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. game system. It was just a flavour thing, but a few folks expressed an interest in seeing some of the others from the game, including herbalism, alchemy, medical science, and computing/hacking. This one is the alchemy table - like before, you roll d66 four times to generate a result like boil zinc in a sapphire bowl. It's mainly useful as background flavour stuff - if your character is making an alchemy check, or an NPC is doing alchemy, and you want something alchemyish to say, you can whip this little technobabble table out.

woin_alchemy.png

Taken from What's OLD is NEW

Remove ads

Remove ads