Not Got Strahd Yet & Still Want Previews?

For those not lucky enough to be near a preferred store, Curse of Strahd is still four days away (Tuesday 15th). WotC is still scattering snippets and previews around like confetti. Here's what I've scooped up. Enjoy!

CdN9X8hUsAA-RiD.jpg

CdH2g6PUUAAwZRk.jpg

CdCqgLYUYAA-6J5.jpg

CcpTNauW0AE87H7.jpg

CcuE69TUYAAQyAC.jpg

SaveSave

Queer Venger

Dungeon Master is my Dad
Gorgeous, gorgeous book, and excellently written/developed. I predict this will get award nods. For those of you still waiting, it'll be worth it, I promise.

mouselim

First Post
Can't wait to get my paws on it...hope it lives up to the Ravenloft of the olden days (or at least to me which was more than 30 years ago)...can't wait...

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
Yeah I think it came out during or just after PAX, I picked it up from Games Laboratory the day it came out. Im not sure if that was an exception or a rule though. And of course being in Perth adds about 10 years to wait times.

Blaarfengar

First Post
And of course being in Perth adds about 10 years to wait times.

I'm in Adelaide so I feel the pain. Shipping is horrendously slow sometimes, even with things from Melbourne. My local games store had it on the day last time but this time I've been told that may not happen because of some weirdness on the distributor's side of things.

Tyranthraxus

Explorer
What I find weird is Good Games Australia is WOTC's seller/distributor in Australia. So they provide their own stores/franchises with product and effectively competitors stores with product and often the competitors store has better prices than their own stores.

Blaarfengar

First Post
It's never great when a distributor is also the retailer, lots of potential for shonky behaviour. My LGS has told me he's ordered stock from the UK and expects to receive it before the stock he requested from Good Games. That tells you a lot.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases