WizKids Previews New D&D Mini Sets

Interesting that it looks like there is a single huge creature in the set.

When I heard about the spell effects minis I got excited, but then I see they aren't designed to have them share the same space with other minis. I have a need for minis I can put under characters.

Some new official D&D miniatures are on their way, including sets for Waterdeep: Dragon Heist, spell effects, and more!
Dragon Heist

Some of Waterdeep’s most notorious villains make an appearance, including the founder of the Zhentarim, the mysterious Manshoon. This set includes several popular animals for all your Wild Shape needs, such as the tactical Dire Wolf & the vicious Brown Bear.

Collect all 44 figures from Waterdeep Dragon Heist, the newest set of randomly sorted monsters and heroes in our exciting line of D&D miniatures, Icons of the Realms.
MSRP (Brick): $127.92
City of the Dead

Premium Set of miniatures includes several beautifully carved statues & monuments as well as several coffins that can be used in a variety of locations!This fantastic pre-painted promotional set contains a variety of pieces to create an immersive roleplaying game experience. The perfect setting for your Waterdeep Dragon Heist adventure and a beautiful display set as well!
MSRP: $49.99

Spell Effects: Wall or Fire and Ice

There is magic in the air and spells are brewing! Spell assistance has arrived to help you on your greatest adventure yet with the newest product in the D&D Icons of the Realms line. This new set of pre-painted fantasy miniatures is sure to bring life to the table top or make a great addition to your Dungeons & Dragons collection!
Add spells to your world today with the Icons of the Realms: Spell Effects:Wall of Fire & Wall of Ice pack, which includes the following pre-painted miniatures:*

• 6 x Wall of Fire​
  • 6 x Wall of Ice​
*Final components are subject to change

MSRP: $39.99

Spell Effects: Arcane Fury

There is magic in the air and spells are brewing! Spell assistance has arrived to help you on your greatest adventure yet with the newest addition to the D&D Icons of the Realms product line. This new collection of pre-painted fantasy miniatures is sure to bring life to the table top or make a great collectible for your collection.
Add spells to your world today with the Icons of the Realms: Spell Effects: Arcane Fury & Divine Might pack, which will include pre-painted miniature representations of: *

• 1 x Arcane Gate​
  • 1 x Bigby’s Clenched Fist​
  • 1 x Bigby’s Forceful Hand​
  • 1 x Bigby’s Grasping Hand​
  • 1 x Cloud of Daggers​
  • 1 x Dancing Lights​
  • 1 x Elemental Weapon – Acid​
  • 1 x Elemental Weapon – Cold​
  • 1 x Elemental Weapon – Fire​
  • 1 x Elemental Weapon – Lightning​
  • 1 x Grasping Vine​
  • 1 x Mage Hand​
  • 1 x Phantom Steed​
  • 1 x Spiritual Weapon – Mace​
  • 1 x Spiritual Weapon – Warhammer​
  • 1 x Tenser’s Floating Disk​
  • 1 x Unseen Servant​
*Final components subject to change.

MSRP: $39.99

Last edited by a moderator:

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Interesting that it looks like there is a single huge creature in the set.

When I heard about the spell effects minis I got excited, but then I see they aren't designed to have them share the same space with other minis. I have a need for minis I can put under characters.

Waterdeep is a bit tight for Huge creatures, and the AP is only 1-5.

pukunui

Legend
Those spell effects ones are pretty naff. The elemental weapon spell doesn't even create floating magical weapons! The regular minis look pretty good, though. I will get some of those.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases