WOIN Catch The Most Wanted Criminal In The Galaxy!

santiago.jpg

WOIN's "W-Series" of adventures/settings continues with Santiago: A Myth of the Far Future, based on the novel by Mike Resnick. Can a group of bounty hunters track down the most notorious bandit in the galaxy before their rivals do?

Catch the most wanted criminal in the galaxy!

Bandit, murderer, known to all, seen by none... has he killed a thousand men? Has he saved a dozen worlds? His legend is as large as the Rim itself, his trail as elusive as a wisp of starlight in the empty realms of space. The reward for him is the largest in history.

From Keepsake to Altair, a group of bounty hunters must follow a trail of clues across the Inner Frontier, racing against their rivals, to be the first to track down the Outlaw King.

An adventure for starting bounty hunters using the What's OLD is NEW roleplaying game system, set in the far future.
Based on the novel by Mike Resnick.

Requires the use of a What's OLD is NEW core rulebook.

"W"-Series
The "W" series of adventures from EN Publishing introduce new genres to WOIN in the form of adventures combined with new genre-specific game options, careers, races, equipment, and more. Look for more "W"-series adventures from EN Publishing!

1491055096062.jpg

Last edited:

Yes! I'm so happy! I recently discovered this adventure path and got super excited about it, but then I read the project had been abandoned. Seeing it pop up again is great news, even if it's for a system I'm not familiar with. Guess I'll have to check it out now.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases