Paizocon 2019 Tickets Available

Paizocon, the official convention of Paizo and all things Pathfinder, returns for it’s 11th year from May 24-27 next year in Seattle, US. Badges are now available. Click on the image below!

”Since the first event in 2008, PaizoCon is an annual celebration of Paizo games and community. Come hang out with other fans, the entire Paizo crew, and our special guests during a 4-day weekend of gaming, workshops and panels, and more.

At PaizoCon, you can demo Pathfinder and Starfinder experiences at our Delve tables, join the Pathfinder and Starfinder Society in epic adventures in the Grand Ballroom, and get a look behind the scenes of Golarion and the Pact Worlds in our creative panels. Attendees can also join the Event Lottery before the show for a chance to snag a spot in one of the exclusive, Paizo staffer-run gaming events.”

pming

Legend
Hey, that's actually pretty close to me (about 1550 miles, or 2600 kilometers). Not a super big fan of Pathfinder, but I still enjoy it on occasion. Hmmm... I've only been to one, yes 1, Con that was held in Calgary, Alberta (Canada). I was only a drop in and only really spent about 7 hours or so the first day and maybe 4 the second. Just watching games and listening to artists talk shop and whatnot. It was, overall, pretty dang fun to just be at. Some folks even started a 'nerf war' and were tracking each other down and 'assassinating' each other. Just about got nerfed myself in the crossfire! LOL! It was calm enough, and at least everyone was careful not to disrupt any games in session.

It was at this Con that I actually first saw a full-blown combat of Champions (HERO System). I saw them at the beginning of the day. About 5 hours later I came to check in...they were STILL doing the SAME battle! O_O I think there was a GM and 4 players? Kinda got me interested in the game though...complicated/detailed combat seemed fun, but not for a "supers" game.

I can actually afford to go to it this year! :)

To everyone else going, have a great time! And fill us all in on any cool adventure stories! I *love* hearing about other groups games! :D

EDIT EDIT: I have the cash and opportunity to go. I'm not. Is this more acceptable, @dave2008?

EDIT:If you really want to know why I"m not going, PM me.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Last edited by a moderator:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey, that's actually pretty close to me (about 1550 miles, or 2600 kilometers). Not a super big fan of Pathfinder, but I still enjoy it on occasion. Hmmm... I've only been to one, yes 1, Con that was held in Calgary, Alberta (Canada). I was only a drop in and only really spent about 7 hours or so the first day and maybe 4 the second. Just watching games and listening to artists talk shop and whatnot. It was, overall, pretty dang fun to just be at. Some folks even started a 'nerf war' and were tracking each other down and 'assassinating' each other. Just about got nerfed myself in the crossfire! LOL! It was calm enough, and at least everyone was careful not to disrupt any games in session.

It was at this Con that I actually first saw a full-blown combat of Champions (HERO System). I saw them at the beginning of the day. About 5 hours later I came to check in...they were STILL doing the SAME battle! O_O I think there was a GM and 4 players? Kinda got me interested in the game though...complicated/detailed combat seemed fun, but not for a "supers" game.

I can actually afford to go to it this year! :)

To everyone else going, have a great time! And fill us all in on any cool adventure stories! I *love* hearing about other groups games! :D

EDIT EDIT: I have the cash and opportunity to go. I'm not. Is this more acceptable, [MENTION=83242]dave2008[/MENTION]?

EDIT:If you really want to know why I"m not going, PM me.

^_^

Paul L. Ming

Your last (of four) infractions was for exactly this coy "I object to inclusive polices but I’m not saying it outright - PM me for my manifesto" act. The message clearly isn't getting through. Don’t do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

qstor

Adventurer
Can't make it next year. I went in 2011. It's a great convention. Not too big and you get to hang out with Paizo staff.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases