Relics & Rarities Special Guests Are Kevin Smith & Daredevil's Charlie Cox

Relics & Rarities, the new D&D-themed show hosted by Deborah Ann Woll, and which starts tonight (6PM on the West Coast of America) on Geek & Sundry's Alpha streaming channel, as announced Kevin Smith and Charlie Cox as two of it's surprise guest stars.

relics.jpg

"Joining Woll in this weekly, episodic series will be a core cast including Tommy Walker (Daredevil) as Veros, a human fighter; Xander Jeanneret (Sagas of Sundry) as Rikki, a gnome druid; Julia Dennis (Lofty Dreams) as Annabella, a human bard; and Jasmine Bhullar (Vampire: The Masquerade - L.A. By Night) as Beryl, a half-orc Barbarian. But that's not all... In addition to the core cast of the show, every episode of Geek & Sundry’s Relics and Rarities will also feature a special celebrity guest, which Nerdist is proud to exclusively reveal for the very first time!"

You can read more here.

"Over the course of the season, Deborah Ann Woll and the cast will be joined by Charlie Cox (Marvel’s Daredevil), Kevin Smith (Clerks, Yoga Hosers), Matthew Lillard (Scream, Scooby Doo), Janina Gavinkar (Blindspotting, True Blood), Simone Missick (Marvel’s Luke Cage), and Sam Richardson (Veep)."

[video=youtube;uyKgYdtkQPc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyKgYdtkQPc[/video]​

I never would have guessed Kevin Smith, despite his being one of the nerdiest of celebs.
Can’t watch the video (at work) but I wonder if he’s gamed before but just kept quiet. Or if he became curious during Big Bang Theory’s upcoming D&D episode. That’d be fun and wholly unexpected.

I now await the inevitable chorus of people chiming in about how they don’t watch streaming, and hate watching people play D&D, but have still decided to go out of their way to both read an article about it then write a reply despite being freely able to do literally anything else.

Really looking forward to it tonight!

Plus, these promos don't mention it, but past info has implied that it will be puzzle and mystery heavy with, I believe, some props used as well. Sort of like D&D with a side of Escape Room sprinkled in!

Either way, it will be interesting to see how it goes tonight.

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I never would have guessed Kevin Smith, despite his being one of the nerdiest of celebs.
Can’t watch the video (at work) but I wonder if he’s gamed before but just kept quiet. Or if he became curious during Big Bang Theory’s upcoming D&D episode. That’d be fun and wholly unexpected.

I now await the inevitable chorus of people chiming in about how they don’t watch streaming, and hate watching people play D&D, but have still decided to go out of their way to both read an article about it then write a reply despite being freely able to do literally anything else.

You've spoken my exact thoughts on the matter!

Zarithar

Adventurer
Looks cool. My only problem with D&D streaming currently is the shear volume that is available. I am only able to keep up with a couple of shows!

Well, I don't watch streamed D&D. And I read the article :) I am curious about the attraction and I may watch this one. And whether I like it or not I'm fine with other people liking it and think it's great for gaming in general. Curiosity and a desire to keep up on developments are a good reasons to read articles on topics like this one.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Looks cool. My only problem with D&D streaming currently is the shear volume that is available. I am only able to keep up with a couple of shows!

That’s pretty much the case with all forms of entertainment. Nobody reads every novel or watches every TV show. Just pick a couple you like. :)

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases