Paizo Product Roundup: Return of the Runelords Pawns, Soldiers of Brass, Eulogy for Roslar's Coffer,

Hello my lovelies, it’s been too long! Thankfully, there is a whole new slate of Pathfinder and Starfinder products previewing online which means it’s time for your favorite article and mine – that’s right, it’s the PAIZO PRODUCT ROUNDUP!

Let’s kick things off with a perennially popular Paizo product: adventure paths! First up to bat is the second chapter of the Tyrant’s Grasp Adventure Path. Your heroes have somehow escaped the land of the damned and found yourselves in the ruins of the town of Roslar’s Coffer. Creatures are crawlin’ in search of blood, y’all, and there’s some funky necromancing cultists (and it is ALWAYS cultists) stirring up even more trouble. To top it all off, a poisonous veil has descended over the town, making escape a deathly proposition. Can you pierce the mists and warn the world of their impending doom? Can you avoid speaking in horrible Slavic accents? DO YOU HAVE THE SOUL FOR GETTING DOWN?! Find out for yourselves in Pathfinder Adventure Path #140: EULOGY FOR ROSLAR’S COFFER

Now on to Starfinder! Our story continues in the Dawn of Flame Adventure Path. Your intrepid spacefarers have reestablished some measure of stability to the station situated on the surface of the sun – and not a moment too soon! Just as things seem to be coming back to normal, thieves break in and steal some very important data, data that suggests intelligent life can be found at the heart of the Pact Worlds’ star! Can you track down the pernicious plunderers and retrieve the stolen data? Will you discover the identities of who wants this bizarre data? DID YOU REMEMBER TO PACK YOUR SUNBLOCK?! Find out if your shades are cool enough in Starfinder Adventure Path #14: SOLDIERS OF BRASS!
Speaking of Adventure Paths, who’s ready for fancy little gubbins that make your table-play even more exciting? Not that exciting, calm down, this is a family game. In case you wanted to make your game of Return of the Runelords just a little bit extra, Paizo is once again releasing a pawn collection of all the Adventure Path’s NPCs! Pathfinder Pawns: Return of the Runelords Pawn Collection is the perfect little surprise present for a DM running you through the insanity of time-travelling shenanigans that is Return of the Runelords, and it gives you something pretty to look at when you inevitably cause the DM to go diving nose-first into a rulebook again. Don’t feel too bad, though; they like showing off their ability to find a ruling faster than the internet can.

Looking to get a little something for yourself while you’re browsing the Paizo site? Why not pick up the latest Player Companion (I hear there are only two more left in 1E!). Pathfinder Player Companion: Heroes of Golarion is just what you need to make a hero from the bitterest ends of Golarion, and with all the weird and new powers that backstory comes with! Ever wanted to talk to animals besides your girlfriend’s cat? The beast speakers of Tekritanin can show you how! Need to give your explosive runes a little more oomph? Alchemical calligrapy from Tian Xia might be just what you need! Ready to finally go mythic with your occult character? WELL NOW YOU CAN!

That about does it for this edition of the PAIZO NEWS ROUNDUP, my fellow golem devotees! Which book are you most excited for in the coming month? I would say Heroes of Golarion, but I just picked up a copy of Ultimate Wilderness and simply cannot tear myself away. Let us know what’s got you hyped in the comments!

This article was contributed by Ben Reece (LongGoneWriter) as part of EN World's Columnist (ENWC) program. If you enjoy the daily news and articles from EN World, please consider contributing to our Patreon!

Ben Reece

Ben Reece

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases