Check Out Wayne Reynolds' Pathfinder Bestiary 2 Artwork!

Artist Wayne Reynolds has posted his gorgeous cover art for the upcoming Pathfinder 2E Bestiary!

Artist Wayne Reynolds has posted his gorgeous cover art for the upcoming Pathfinder 2E Bestiary!

reynolds.jpg

My question is about we will see the Spanish translation of Bestiary 3. I miss the dragons. I can get them in the SRD but when I want to buy books as collector (you may say it is like bibliomania or tsundoku) I want the monsters what appear in my stories.

Lucas Yew

Explorer
I love those new kobolds' look. Hope the not-far-away future Ancestry book rewards them with petite dragon abilities as feats to make them even cuter...

oreofox

Explorer
Interesting that they went full dragon with the kobolds. Not a fan of their face shapes, though. Overall, I like this cover. To me, my personal opinion, but I enjoy the art direction of Pathfinder a hell of a lot more than I do the art direction of D&D 5e. Don't get me wrong, the limited pool of artists WotC pulls from are good at what they do, but they are absolutely not aesthetically pleasing to my eyes in the vast majority of cases.

Makes me curious about the rest of the bestiary, and how the kobolds will look if they will include more than just chromatic (imperial, primal, metallic, and the other types in the 6 bestiaries PF1e included).

Kurviak

Explorer
My question is about we will see the Spanish translation of Bestiary 3. I miss the dragons. I can get them in the SRD but when I want to buy books as collector (you may say it is like bibliomania or tsundoku) I want the monsters what appear in my stories.

You should ask Devir. They’re the only ones that could answer that question

I'm not a huge fan of Reynolds because of his triangular feet problem. But those are cute kobolds! How could you kill those cuties? Cos you can't kill goblins now!

Remove ads

Remove ads