DriveThruRPG's Massive EN Publishing Sale Brings Ghostbreaking, Xenomorph-Hunting, Vampire-Slaying,

Right now there's a massive EN Publishing sale going on over at DriveThruRPG. Many books are up to two-thirds off! This includes not just the WOIN core rulebooks, but also things like the critically-acclaimed War of the Burning Sky adventure for D&D 5th Edition, and more!

ENSale-Banner.png

Titles include:

Rediscover the fun of pencil and paper, of building anything you can imagine, with rules that are clear but not so thin they'll blow away in a strong wind. In What's O.L.D. is N.E.W., you'll do all that and more! Build a starship. Brew a potion. Explore a dungeon. Create a universe. Put your wizard in the starship. Explore your world with this tool-kit oriented roleplaying game system!

191271-thumb140.jpg209297-thumb140.jpg242910-thumb140.jpg267997-thumb140.jpg236251-thumb140.jpg

WOIN's "W-Series" brings a range of genres to life. Ghostbreaking, Xenomorph-Hunting, Vampire-Slaying, Bounty-Hunting goodness!

225096-thumb140.png254825-thumb140.jpg258914-thumb140.jpg266150-thumb140.jpg

The War of the Burning Sky adventure path is a best-selling, critically acclaimed series of adventures for D&D 5E. E.N. Publishing presents a saga of twelve critically-acclaimed and bestselling adventures where would-be conquerers bring the world to the brink of annihilation, and it is up to the heroes to decide who will rule in the aftermath of the great war – perhaps an ally, perhaps themselves, perhaps even anarchy. They can usher the world into a golden age, or let it be scorched under a rain of fire. Welcome to the War of the Burning Sky. Now for 5th Edition!

242808-thumb140.jpg246746-thumb140.jpg252365-thumb140.png259853-thumb140.jpg269352-thumb140.jpg

And, of course, let's not forget the brand new Judge Dredd & The Worlds of 2000 AD!

246292-thumb140.jpg251978-thumb140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Paragon Lost

Terminally Lost
Hehe. Still waiting to get my physical copies of Judge Dredd! Though I've been enjoying reading through my pdfs, I'm a bigger fan of physical copies so I can't wait to get the darn things. Tempted to snag War of the Burning Sky books now though. Nice sale. :)

ParanoydStyle

Peace Among Worlds
Are you using xenomorph in a generic sense to mean "aliens" as opposed to the specific sense of the word how it's usually used, to refer to specifically the aliens from the movie Alien(s)?

I want to talk more about these xenomorphs.

Does the Woin starship book have deckplans?

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases