Podcast #48 Exploring Saltmarsh Finale: The Styes

This week, Morrus and Peter take a look at the final adventure from Ghosts of Saltmarsh, The Styes originally published in Dungeon Magazine #121. In the news, we’ve got a peek at Ghosts of Saltmarsh itself, Bethesda allegedly plagiarizes a D&D Adventure League adventure, the Shadowrun Sixth Edition release schedule, and more! Plus our favorite game in all the world and a brand new listener-submitted sketch!

MUTRTLogoWide.jpg

Subscribe on iTunes | Google Play | YouTube | TuneIn | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podbean | Spotify | Android

News
Bethesda Pulls Elder Scrolls D&D Adventure Following Plagiarism Accusations Bethesda Pulls Promotional Elder Scrolls D&D Module Following Plagiarism Accusations
Bethesda’s Statement Bethesda Comments On Accusations Of Plagiarizing D&D Adventure
DOGS, the generic version of Dogs in the Vineyard News Digest (Shadowrun release schedule, Pop-Up Gen Con, and more) News Digest: More Shadowrun 6e News, Sneak Peek at Ghosts of Saltmarsh, Bethesda Accused of Plagiari!
Ghosts of Saltmarsh First Impressions Ghosts of Saltmarsh: First Impressions
NewbieDM’s Look Inside Ghosts of Saltmarsh A Look Inside Ghosts of Saltmarsh: Contents, Saltmarsh Map, & More
Shadowrun Sixth World Beginner Box Review Shadowrun Sixth World Beginner Box Review
One Page Adventure: Head Games Head Games | Morrus on Patreon
-------------------
Kickstarters
Sinopa Omnibus Volume One Sinopa Omnibus, Volume One: 5E NPC's, stories and more
Valor – Best in Class Valor - Best in Class
The Cthulhu Alphabet The Cthulhu Alphabet
-------------------
The Styes
Dungeon Magazine Issue #121 paizo.com - Dungeon Issue #121
Pre-Order Ghosts of Saltmarsh Dungeons & Dragons Ghosts of Saltmarsh Hardcover Book (D&D Adventure): Wizards RPG Team: 9780786966752: Amazon.com: Gateway
-------------------
Please support us on Patreon at Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk is creating tabletop RPG podcasts | Patreon

Don’t forget to join the Morrus’ Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk Facebook group at Log into Facebook | Facebook and join us on Discord at Join the Morrus' Unofficial Tabletop RPG Talk Discord Server!

Last edited:

Darryl Mott

Darryl Mott

LlSinopa

First Post
Thank you

Thanks for mentioning our KickStarter guys :)
I really enjoyed this episode and I'm looking forward to more information on Shadowrun as well.
The Omnibus was fun to put together. I'm not terribly surprised you hadn't heard of Sinopa, but I'm glad you have now.
Shoot me a message and I'll be happy to send you digital copies of a couple of books we've put out (The Steel Road and Whispers of Persephone come to mind).

W.S. "Sam" Quinton
Founder
Sinopa Publishing LLC
Frankfort Kentucky

Last edited by a moderator:

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases