D&D 5E Gale Force 9 Shows Off D&D 'Of Ships & The Sea' DM Screen

Gale Force Nine has shared some pictures of the new DM Screen geared at nautical adventures, Of Ships & The Sea. The website says "Pre-Order - Mid June", so I'm not sure if it's available yet.

dms1.jpg

dms2.jpg

dms1.jpg

Inchoroi

Adventurer
Ugh.

I might actually have to buy this one. I feel like it might be super useful, since my players have been begging me to run a long pirate campaign, and I finally relented after my current campaign ends.

R_J_K75

Legend
Ive found any DM screen since 2nd edition useless, except for the Kalamar screen from the early 2000s which was by far the best one ever; almost too much info on it. Ive folded maps easier then using that. Seems like there is so much wasted space on screens these days and I hate the landscape orientation most are now.

R_J_K75

Legend
Portrait rules landscape drags you to deeps of dispair

Yep, 3-panel portrait is the way to go. Landscape takes up too much table space. When I use a DM screen which is seldom, I have a TV table for it and to roll on on one side and my music stand on the other side for my notes and books. I like to see my players as they die.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Thanks for the amazon link, ordered it today after seeing and reading the post. looking forward to the minis when they are ready from GF9.

Remove ads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases