Traveller
  • Traveller

A rundown of the New Releases that should be hitting games stores this coming week! Board games, card games, RPGs, Wargames, Miniatures and collectible games... hopefully something for everyone! For more information about any of the products please contact your local games store.

...READ MORE

Hello everyone, Darryl here with this week's gaming news. The TV series based on Patrick Rothfuss's Kingkiller Chronicles has a new showrunner and it's a former game designer, Mutants and Masterminds has a new lead developer, Warhammer 40K leans Friendship is Magic, Cards Against Humanity sued over a Trump-based clone game for intellectual property issues, your 2017 Gaming Convention map, and big changes to Star Trek Attack Wing!

...READ MORE

Welcome back to our weekly look at tabletop roleplaying game, and accessories, crowdfunding roundup! Each week we’ll be looking at a few campaigns currently running that have caught our eye as well as occasionally speaking to some of the creators about their campaigns, or looking at some of the ‘behind the scenes’ business aspects of putting together, launching, operating and then delivering a crowdfunded project. If you have anything you’d like us to cover, or questions about anything we talk about, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment or contact me directly.

...READ MORE

Welcome to our new column bringing you a rundown of the New Releases that are hitting games stores each week. Board games, card games, RPGs, wargames and miniatures... hopefully something for everyone! For more information about any of the products please contact your local games store.

...READ MORE

Some weeks are more eclectic than others, and this is definitely one of those weeks in Pick of the Day land. Epic high fantasy mages; dark post-world-eating beast survival; emerging godlings; were-everything; and a sci-fi sector to explore and shoot up. The holidays are inexorably plummeting towards us, so it's great time to start tagging what you want to give to who - especially your favorite Game Master! Note that I use affiliate links in all my posts as a way to generate additional revenue for my efforts; I make my Picks, however, based on the desire to share a wide variety of things with you. Thank you for your support.
     ...READ MORE

The brand new edition of the Traveller RPG from Mongoose Publishing has arrived. It's available as a PDF right now, and will be in stores in April. "A brand new edition of Traveller is now available - based on the original but tweaked, finessed and updated through a massive months-long beta playtest by you, the players! Every Traveller book is now printed in full colour and all core rulebooks and supplements are gorgeous hardbacks, fully updating this beloved game for the 21st Century. Traveller contains everything needed to play any science fiction campaign, from desperate battles across the stars against evil empires, through free traders operating on both sides of the law, to mercenary companies desperate to find their next ticket or face bankruptcy - Traveller gives you the tools to explore the universe in a way that suits you."  ...READ MORE

The role-playing game known as Traveller has certainly been around a long time, with nearly as long of a history with the gaming community as that of Dungeons & Dragons. Like D&D, Traveller has undergone several edition changes over the years as well as new ownership of the license rights - in fact it beats D&D out for the number of publishers that have had their hands on the franchise by nearly three times!
     ...READ MORE
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123