Hivemind?

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
It started in META during GenCon...

And evolved.

Check Tallarn's sig for more information. He has a full webpage of Hivemind info. Perfect for the would-be hiveminder, or those who would stalk the Hivemind or destroy it.

Crothian

First Post
During Gencon I had a thread in meta asking how long threads could go post wise. Well, as irony happened the thread got long asa few of us who didn't go to Gen Con just started posting like mad in there. That was the first thread like the Hivemind thread.

The name came from Piratecat or someone who said there was only really three people who ever used en world the rest of us were all part of Piratecat's mind, or a Hivemind. WE adopted the name and that they say is History.

REmeber, what can not be told what the Hivemind is, you have to experience it for yourself.

Terraism

Explorer
Really, Hammy, Crothian's right - you should just join in and experience it for yourself. We won't bite - we might assault you with gratuitous monkey nudity, but we won't bite. ;)

Broken Fang

First Post
I thought the Hivemind was a Warhammer 40k term for the Tyranid (bugs to youz' uneducated) overmind, collective, whatever you want to call it. :D

Xarlen

First Post
Why can't they make a different forum for Hivemind threads? Or put them immediately on the second page?

There's enough drivel on the internet as is.

:D

hammymchamham

First Post
so, its all about supporting* Piratecat? Hmm, I may join in then.

*By support I mean show the world whats going on in his crazy mind ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases