Question for Piratecat

omedon

First Post
Why have your moderation duties been cut back so much after the move to the new boards? I seem to remember you being in charge of moderating many forums on the old boards but on new boards it looks like your only moderating this one.

Is this because your too busy writing wicked and dastardly adventures for FDP?

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
omedon said:
Why have your moderation duties been cut back so much after the move to the new boards? I seem to remember you being in charge of moderating many forums on the old boards but on new boards it looks like your only moderating this one.

Is this because your too busy writing wicked and dastardly adventures for FDP?
Piratecat's an Administrator; he can - and does - moderate anywhere he wants to. :)

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Darkness is right. I have (cue special effects) Ultimate... Moderating... Power!

So I'm not going anywhere. Since you have to assign moderators to specific forums, and you don't have to do that with Admins, it's less important to slot an admin into one of the moderator slots.

By the way, have I mentioned recently how much I love (and trust) the moderators? I remember back when Eric was the only moderator, and then when it was just Eric and myself. Nowadays, with the board so much bigger, I wouldn't even want to try that. Thanks, moderators!!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases