5E Spell Cost Ver 1.2

Thumbnail

Rating: 0
Favourites: 0

Report File

5E Spell Cost Ver 1.2

File Information

Files   

Listing of material component spell cost. Includes Elemental Evil, Sword Coast, Xanathar's Guide spell. C means the component is consumed when cast. If cost was not listed in source material, I made best estimate. Updated with Season 8 Scroll cost and Treasure Point cost
  1. Isaac Almeida
    Great Job!
  2. Phantommordicai
    love this, it helps reduce headache of figuring out all the costs
  3. eainmonster
    Very handy! Thank you!
  4. LapBandit
    Thanks! I wish more spells had a cost associated to them.
  5. jasper
    Bump. I have updated the doc with xanathar's spells. I also reduce the font to keep on one page.
  6. RDSnav
    I think Bless should be on the list since you need a vial of holy water to sprinkle when casting the spell.
  7. DM Dave1
    Good stuff @jasper! Thank you!

The only minor quibble is that it is not in Excel for sorting purpose (what are the most/least expensive spells requiring costly components? What are the common ingredients between spells? what are the... yeah I guess that's pretty much it).
  8. jasper
    Quote Originally Posted by DM Dave1 View Post
    Good stuff @jasper! Thank you!

The only minor quibble is that it is not in Excel for sorting purpose (what are the most/least expensive spells requiring costly components? What are the common ingredients between spells? what are the... yeah I guess that's pretty much it).
    I created it so you could printed out and put on the back (player side) of your own dm screen.
  9. GuybrushEN
    I cannot see the file to download. I am new, so maybe missing something? Thanks.
  10. jasper
    Quote Originally Posted by GuybrushEN View Post
    I cannot see the file to download. I am new, so maybe missing something? Thanks.
    Should be fixed now.
  11. LarryD
    Thanks for compiling this list - it'll be helpful when I DM. Two questions though - under Spell Scrolls at the bottom, you have gp cost and TP cost. Is that how many gp it costs to transcribe scrolls into a spell book, or the cost to have a spell scroll created? And, what's "TP" stand for?

I guess that's more like 3 questions...

Report File

Reason

Report Comment

Reason

Report Link

Reason