(YB, IC) Kerall's redemption

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: This takes place shortly before my fight with Meowth.

IC: MidKnight steps from the trees.

"Five - there are five to fight demon."

Rathan

First Post
"ENOUGH DEMON........... DO YOU DARE FACE ME........ I AM ALISTHAR... LEADER OF THE 5TH CLOUD......... BRING FORTH THE GIRL UNHARMED OR I SHALL TRACK YOU TO THE FOUR CORNERS OF HELL AND RETURN HER MYSELF............ FACE ME!!!

Rathan

First Post
archangel gasps as he realisies that he has spoken his true name here again...........

"you all must forget that name..... for mortals are not to know it..........." archangel says........

Phoenix8008

First Post
Niko laughs suddenly, and all the other fighters gathered around look at him wondering if his mind has snapped.

"No friends, I am well. And I'm not laughing at you either friend Archangel, for I have already forgotten the name you spoke. In fact, all may be well in the end for I have just had a realization. Kerall, I will grieve for your daughter with you unless we can find a way to save her, but you yourself are not lost to the Demon."

"The demons only power over you now is your belief in his power over you. Listen to your own words telling what the demon said:"

" 'Will you reliniquish your honor to me?'. I accepted. 'Will you give me your soul?'. Again, I accepted. 'This is our pact, Kerall. You will fight. For every combat you win, I will keep Maelle healthy and alive for some more time.' "

"The pact you made was to fight in order to keep Maelle healty and alive. You have decided to stop fighting for him and let your daughter go and therefore your pact is finished. You gave him your honor and your soul for nothing in return, not as a price for helping Maelle. You can take them back just as easily. In fact, you have already done so, you just didn't realize it. You have now learned your lesson and made peace with the consequences of your actions. All the evil you did was after all for a selfless cause. You did it all for your daughter. If you have accepted that she must meet her destiny, then you can stop acting the villain any time you wish. Remember also that Maelle will not be alone in the heavens, she will be met at gates by her mother I'm sure.

"I can break the link between you and the demon with my Redeeming Light, for you have earned such redemption. In point of fact, you were only damned because you believed that you were. You would have guided your own soul right into the demons grasp just because you believed that it was part of the pact. Change that belief and let the Light of Redemption flow into you now, Kerall. It will return you to where you started from as a White belt, but you will then be free to choose your own destiny without influence."

Niko holds forth his hands for Keral to take if he decides to follow this course. "Do as thou wilt, Kerall."

Zappo

Explorer
Now the wind has calmed and the presence of the fiend is no longer felt. "There is truth in your words, Nikodemus... could it be that hell has always only been in my mind? Anyway, I have already made my choice. From now on, I shall fight to reclaim my honor. The evil is gone and it will not return. I am redeemed".

Kerall opens his backpack and picks up his old white belt. He raises it to his lips, and murmurs: "Farewell, my daughter. Now mommy can take care of you. Wait for me at the silvery gates". Then, he cleans it with the water from his waterbag, and he carefully ties it around his body.

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I am happy for you, Kerall. I grieve for the loss of your daughter, but I will check on her in heaven for you and tell her of your bravery and most of all of your love for her.

"I am glad that we were able to help you through this most difficult of tests. But in the end, it was your strength of spirit and honor that shone forth and won out over the guilt, sorrow, anger, and fear. I am glad to know the true Kerall and I hope that I may call you friend from this day forward.

"Now, I must leave here though and it seems that in risking my place in heaven, I have helped to win a soul away from hell. It would have been a worthy sacrifice and I would have gladly made it, but I must admit that I am happy now that I will be able to join my beloved soon.

"Goodbye for now friend Kerall. And goodbye also to my friends and companions Sabaron and Midknight. For I will be leaving soon with Archangel after all it seems and joining my love Lady Tsin in the heavens. My mark will remain with you Sabaron, and you Archangel, even though it's benefit will be gone once I leave. It has been an honor to fight with you both against the Darkness. Midknight, you take the place which my beloved has left behind. I wish you luck in the future, you may need it.

"Farewell for now, my friends. We will meet again at the end of all our journeys."

With that, Niko nods to each of his friends, old and new, then turns with a sad smile on his face and goes to be with his beloved in her time of greatest need.

Phoenix8008

First Post
OOC: Thanks for this IC fun Zappo! It has been awesome fun!! :D

Hope this all worked out somewhere near what you planned, if you had a plan for it that is. I assume you are planning to play Kerall after the reset and that regaining your white belt was the objective here. If so, I'm happy to have helped.

Now I just hope that demon doesn't keep Maelle alive and turn her against her father and send her against him some day! Dangit! I need to stop thinking up all these twisted plans. Too much of an EvilDM in me I guess. :)

Thanks for a great final note for Niko to go out on. I don't think he'll come back after the reset so I'm happy he came out of hiding and got to help a little more before the end.

Later all! Niko signing off for now!

Zappo

Explorer
"Thank you, friends. I owe you so much. I'm going to leave now, to rest and meditate. We'll meet again, in happier circumstances". That said, Kerall leaves.

OOC: Glad you liked it. :D See ya after the reset.

Lady Tsin

First Post
That night, Kerall has a strangely vivid dream. He sees his daughter, alone in her room, already gasping for breath with the ravages of disease. There is a shimmer of light, and then a slim young woman, dressed all in white, appears beside her bed. She looks familiar somehow.

A star shines from this figure's forehead, and she looks down at his daughter and smiles. The girl does not see the figure, and her struggle to breathe does not ease, but the lines of fear and pain fade from her face and she smiles as well.

The woman bends over her and kisses her on the cheek. "You are not alone, child," she murmurs...and then she looks up and seems to meet Kerall's gaze. "She will not be alone, man of Honor."

Then the dream fades.

[;)]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases