Paranoia XP not d20

CapnZapp

Legend
Well, tuesday's news bundled two reviews together as "new d20 reviews at rpg.net".

I think the Computer would be most upset at the accusation it's running a d20 game ;-)

Henry

Autoexreginated
CapnZapp said:
Not knowing the rules of Paranoia is treason.

You've been warned.

Thanks,
Zapp :)

Actually, KNOWING the rules is treason, and only a Commie Mutant Traitor would know that...

But you are not such, are you, citizen? :D

(He's right about Paranoia XP, though...)

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
What me? It must be a forgery by a commie mutant traitor to undermine my confidence...

(It's now back in the right place. At least the computer won't destroy me for knowing too much about paranoia :))

Cheers

Michael Morris

First Post
The only commie mutant traitor around here is !me

That's because my name is ~Root

And you will do as I say, cause the the computer says so, if you get my drift.

if (is_member_of ($players, $commie_mutant_traitors))
{
Kill them
}

Now to edit that second variable again...

Keeper of Secrets

First Post
The game mostly uses a d20. I did ask Greg Costikyan (one of the creators of the original game) if they ever considered d20 for it and he said they toyed with the idea but backed out when they realized that d20 rules were far more complex than what they needed.

johnsemlak

First Post
Keeper of Secrets said:
The game mostly uses a d20. I did ask Greg Costikyan (one of the creators of the original game) if they ever considered d20 for it and he said they toyed with the idea but backed out when they realized that d20 rules were far more complex than what they needed.
So, putting a review of it with other 'd20 reviews' wasn't really wrong, was it?

Remove ads