• General Martok (DS9)

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • B'Elanna Torres (VOY)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Kahless the Unforgettable (TOS, TNG)

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Duras (TNG)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lursa and B'Etor (TNG, DS9, Star Trek Generations)

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • General Chang (Stat Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country)

Votes: 8 9.5%
  • Captain Kruge (Star Trek III: The Search for Spock)

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • General Korrd (Star Trek V: The Final Frontier)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Orius

Legend
Ok, inspired by the favorite captain thread, I slapped together this Klingon poll. It's not just Klingon captains though, it's pretty much as many important Klingons that I could think of that appeared on screen over the years. I hope I didn't leave any out. :)

Laurel

First Post
Polls not showing up :/

But my vote is for K'Ehleyr and Warf. K'Ehleyr for the Klingon and sarcasm, and Warf for his love of prune juice :)

Orius

Legend
Laurel said:
Polls not showing up :/

But my vote is for K'Ehleyr and Warf. K'Ehleyr for the Klingon and sarcasm, and Warf for his love of prune juice :)

Bah. You posted before I could finish it. Had to check spellings and stuff.

Dammit, I forgot K'Ehleyr too!

Wombat

First Post
This is a much tougher choice than the captains, in that you get the whole range of what it means to be Klingon.

In the end, I'll go for Gowron, but I could just have easily gone for General Chang, Kang, Kor, or a number of others...

Orius

Legend
Wombat said:
This is a much tougher choice than the captains, in that you get the whole range of what it means to be Klingon.

Well, I went with a variety of Klingons because it offered more choices than just presenting captains. We've got main cast members here, recurring characters, allies, villains, and even a joke vote (Korrd). Even though I went with Worf, Martok, Kor, Kang, and Kahless (TNG version) are all also pretty high on my list.

Chun-tzu

First Post
Orius said:
Dammit, I forgot K'Ehleyr too!

Worf's brother, Kurn (played by actor Tony Todd), is also missing, as well as his son Alexander (not that I imagine there would be many votes for the kid).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases