Open Call for EN Guilds

astralpwka

www.khanspress.com
Hi Blackdirge!

I've just replied back to your email. :)

Here's an update for writers interested in this project of titles taken...

Projects Claimed: Messengers' Guild, Assassins' Guild, Immortals' Guild, Thieves' Guild, Banking Guild, Scholars' Guild, Mercenary Guild, Merchants' Guild, Cartographers' Guild, Architects' Guild

BLACKDIRGE

Adventurer
Hey astralpwka,

I didn't receive your reply. Sorry about being such a nuisance, but could you send it again. :)

Thanks,

Blackdirge (blackdirge@hotmail.com)

Crothian

First Post
They have been some guild creation rules from other OGL products, are you going to be using them? Would they be allowed as a framework?

astralpwka

www.khanspress.com
Crothian said:
They have been some guild creation rules from other OGL products, are you going to be using them? Would they be allowed as a framework?

I haven't actually seen any of these books, though I know they're out there. I suppose its possible they could be used for ideas and development. However, I do have a format for ENGuilds established that should encourage the writers to have plenty of their own material. I guess I'd have to see how such guild creation rules might be used to meet the guidelines of this project. Feel free to email me if you are interested in the project, and we can discuss it. astralpwka@gmail.com

Crothian

First Post
No, I'm not a writer I just critize and judge those that that do. :D I was just curious if you were going to build of an existing formula or not.

Remove ads