Chicago Gameday X: the awesome aftermath

Painfully

First Post
Hey, Buzz

Sign me up for breakfast, and then Stirges in the afternoon slot please.

I will leave Slot 1 open for now, and will no doubt find something to do with my morning slot. Maybe I'll paint, or walk-in for Reidzilla's supers game.

buzz

Adventurer
Painfully said:
Sign me up for breakfast, and then Stirges in the afternoon slot please.
Done! Always good to see a regular on the roster. :)

Painfully said:
I will leave Slot 1 open for now, and will no doubt find something to do with my morning slot. Maybe I'll paint, or walk-in for Reidzilla's supers game.
Okeydoke, just keep your eyes peeled on the thread in case things start to fill up at the last minute.

TB42, your stirge apocalypse is now full, assuming that pvt. patterson meant your game when he signed up. It's all about minis and Ravenloft in the afternoon now.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
Worse comes to worst, I can step up, though I really hate to miss out on a Mark Clover game yet AGAIN. :(

Nope. Not allowed to drop. I run my game for twelve people before I'll allow that.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
Thankfully, GORAK has saved my bacon. We should give him first pick of prizes. :)

He'll only pick one of the ones he's bringing. Prize givers remorse. Seen it all too often and it ain't pretty. But, hey. It's your bacon, Bitzy.

Painfully

First Post
FCWesel said:
Hey John (Painfully), what is your picture/icon a picture of?

It's the magic number "6" inside a crystal ball. Okay, maybe not.

I dunno, but if you look closely (extra super closely, especially at this pixel size) it looks like a crystal ball inside a crystal ball. The cable/string/licorice/rope/noodle things are exactly what they look like. Hope that cleared that up. :p

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, I posted a notice about Gameday over on RPG.net. Any other obvious, or inobvous, places to post? This next week is the big push, as it were.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases