SG-1 Next Season thoughts and ideas

Darthjaye

First Post
Had a thought after watching a repeat of Stargate SG-1 today and thinking about the Nox again. They say that next season concentrates on the Camelot mythology and after seeing the Nox again and thinking about what they most look like, it occurred to me they remind me of fairies. Not in size but in look. They seem to be at one with nature most of all of the four original powerful races. So it would be a good guess that maybe they and their background will play an integral part of next season. At least one hopes they do because so far they are still the one race left uncovered as to their origins and doings. Here's to hoping they aren't a plot element that fell to the wayside to never be explored again.

So what do you all think about this possibility? Do any of you think the Nox might fit the bill for next season's Camelot story?

Datt

First Post
Personally I am hoping for some talk of Furlings. They are the only race I can think of that we have heard mentioned but have never seen.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
I was thinking of the the Furlings as well.

PURE SPECULATION: I am wondering if the knights of the round table are going to be good guys or bad guys or a mixture of both. I don't think we are going to seen anymore gua'old.

Crothian

First Post
I don't want to see the Furlings. I may be alone on that one, but I like the mystery. we arleady know next season is dealing more with the Ancients so I'd just like to learn more on them then start to learn about another race.

BobROE

Explorer
Dagger75 said:
I was thinking of the the Furlings as well.

PURE SPECULATION: I am wondering if the knights of the round table are going to be good guys or bad guys or a mixture of both. I don't think we are going to seen anymore gua'old.

Other than perhaps Kinsey, since he's still out there (and probably on earth).

DanMcS

Explorer
BobROE said:
Other than perhaps Kinsey, since he's still out there (and probably on earth).

Senator Kinsey? When did he become a gould?

Man. I've seen the early seasons, and I've watched chunks of the new ones on scifi (what was that, 7 and 8 that just ended?), I think I've missed some major plot points in the middle there somewhere. :)

DanMcS said:
Senator Kinsey? When did he become a gould?

Man. I've seen the early seasons, and I've watched chunks of the new ones on scifi (what was that, 7 and 8 that just ended?), I think I've missed some major plot points in the middle there somewhere. :)
Towards the end of this past season. I definitely think he'll be our next major bad guy, as he knows exactly how the SGC and Earth work.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases