Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

def name(self):

First Post
I've been following this for a few years now: I'll add my voice to the choir praising its awesomeness. Absolutely amazing on so many levels.

The fact that the game still holds together with mechanics at this uber-epic level is a testament to Sepulchrave's DM-ing-fu.

Thanks!

Roman

First Post
So, Hummaz wouldn't, by any chance, formerly have be known as the Adversary? ;)

On another note, this Uedi/Cheschne exchange seems ominous, depending on how one-sided it is: "one return; one stays" hopefully applies to Cheschne's servitors too, otherwise the viridescence will cosmologically lose out on a massive scale in the long-term, in spite of its current march of power.

Justin

Explorer
I think Hummaz refers to the fey of which Mostin spoke early in the update, as he specifically uses the word wild, and that makes more sense to me since the question is about Nehael's interaction with it and ability to placate it. Also, Nehael says he hasn't shown himself yet, while she has already met the Adversary.

tleilaxu

First Post
I think Hummaz refers to the fey of which Mostin spoke early in the update, as he specifically uses the word wild, and that makes more sense to me since the question is about Nehael's interaction with it and ability to placate it. Also, Nehael says he hasn't shown himself yet, while she has already met the Adversary.

i think it may be the adversary 'rebranding' himself in the new schema. not sure though.

oh sep, your writing is like a beam of light through the clouds of grad school readings i am showered with. is it selfish to always want more? i know you have your own life... i've been following this story for, what, 8 years now? every update is a gift. thanks.

Remove ads