Aeon (updated 10/9/14)

grodog

Hero
I got excited when I saw the email notification, and then further compounded my excitement when I saw the 10/9 date---missing the year 2014 in the process, of course ;)

We're still out here, Sep, and hoping you'll have something fun to share for the holidays this year! :D

Allan.

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
Amazing

I just began reading Tales of Wyre about a week or so ago, and all I can say is, "Come back, please! I must know what comes next!"

I can't believe I've read up to this year. I wouldn't have imagined a campaign could last so long. Well done!

On a side note, I think it's interesting, Mulissu, Iua and Ulao; I made a sorcerer quite a while back. He was the son of a Djinni shiek, Kol, and human witch.

He is a human half-air elemental (native outsider, born on the Prime) and is referred to as the "77th Prince of Bajaal".

I hadn't even heard of Sepulchrave's Story Hour before then. I feel like Kletian (my sorcerer) could be related to them. It's just cool.

And now to my question, while I'm on the subject.

Jim--Sep--when you return, I'd like to know one thing: wher is Iua? I know after they reclaimed her, she was out of commission for a while...but I feel like you've retired her.

Mulissu and Iua are my favorite characters. Next to Shomei and Sonellion, Nwm, Mostin and, well, everyone else.

I would like to see Iua return with a vengeance. In a good way, of course.

Salthorae

Imperial Mountain Dew Taster
Man! you messed with my emotions BrassDuke!

I saw the email alert and was sooo excited. It's only been a year since our last update... It took Lucas 18 years to get his next update out after Episode VI, we can wait!

TheBrassDuke

Explorer
Sorry, man. This is amazing. I feel like I know all the commenters by now. Well, I feel like part of the group. A few years late, but still. This is amazing. Why is there no Wiki yet??

I hope Sep returns. I really need to finish this story. I'm hooked.

Also, Sep. I'd like to ask some questions about Iua, Mulissu and Ulao when you've got a chance. They're my favorites, so I'd like to delve deeper. :D

Remove ads