Getting older is really irritating.

Mystery Man

First Post
Last night I'm watching Van Helsing and I get to the part where Van Helsing and Dracula meet for the first time. I close my eyes, and when I open them I'm watching the end of the movie. This happening more often than not. :eek:

reveal

Adventurer
Mystery Man said:
Last night I'm watching Van Helsing and I get to the part where Van Helsing and Dracula meet for the first time. I close my eyes, and when I open them I'm watching the end of the movie. This happening more often than not. :eek:

In this case, I wouldn't say it's cuz you're old, even though you are. ;) Van Helsing really sucked so I'm not surprised you fell asleep.

Bah, Van Helsing was fun...though it really seems to be a love it or hate it movie.

Still, sleeping in a movie, unless you're male and its a chick flick, means you've just gained a level of "Old".

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
You're starting to get like my dad. He is 57 years old. He can't stay awake in a movie theatre. I never start watching a movie if I am feeling even slightly tired. This is a new thing for me. About three weeks ago I started watching The Goonies on a Sunday and finished it on the following Tuesday. That is just me thogh. Both my parents can't sleep unless the tv is on. Fortunately I'm not that way. I'll be 29 next weekend.

astralpwka

www.khanspress.com
I've fallen asleep during two movies in the theatre... both were kid shows I took my children to. One was one of the Pokemon ones and the other was the stupid Peter Pan sequel. I HATE YOUR SEQUELS, DISNEY!!!!! I HATE THEM ALLL!!!!!! (*shakes fists at the heavens*) WHY DO YOU ALWAYS RUIN YOUR MOVIES WITH SEQUELS!?!?

Mystery Man said:
I'm 21 and I do it *all* the time. But - when I get tired, I just go to sleep... doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing.

reveal

Adventurer
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
But - when I get tired, I just go to sleep... doesn't matter where I am or what I'm doing.

You just count yourself lucky Eric's grandmother reads these boards. :eek:

der_kluge said:
Yea, I agree. That's got to suck for QD's boyfriend! A real ego slap, that is.
*turns really, really red and pulls foot out of mouth*

Get your mind out of the gutter you sick boys you!

... and really - who gets tired *ahem* THEN?

((however - note the sig... if anyone got the ego slap, it's the husband - I haven't had a boyfriend in quite some time ;)))

Remove ads