Anyone have a Dracolich

Patman21967

First Post
Has anyone updated it to 3.5? I have the 3.0 from MoF and I have the Template from the CC, but I either need a 3.5, or if anyone could provide me with some of thiers, that would be cool as well.

Shade

Monster Junkie
You should be able to get by with the regular lich template, but make its fly speed supernatural, don't allow it to make crush attacks, and use its Cha modifier for its breath weapon.

Patman21967

First Post
Thanks Shade. I am thinking up a few quirks too...Like the BW being spectral in nature, and instead of doing HP damage, either making it do stat damage or level drain...should make them crap their pants the first time it hits one...

Krishnath

First Post
Patman21967 said:
Thanks Shade. I am thinking up a few quirks too...Like the BW being spectral in nature, and instead of doing HP damage, either making it do stat damage or level drain...should make them crap their pants the first time it hits one...
Then I suggest you exchange the dragons regular breathweapon to that of the Shadow Dragon. Thus a great wyrm dracolich would inflict 8 negative levels (half on a successfull reflex save).

Clifford

First Post
Ohhh

Evil thought Forming in brain.

Lich is to demi lich What draco lich is to Demi Dracolich.

Maybe Arch draco lich or something similar. Ohh yeah Imma mess arround with this one and will post it in homebrews later.

(walk off mumbling and cackeling to himself.)

Cliff
:]

Clifford

First Post
Thanks still wouldent mind someone making a sample monster or some flavor text though. Anyway glad someone enjoyed it.

Cliff :D

Remove ads