Sorry Vimu

Vaslov

Explorer
I went to switch over to Anzha and ended up getting booted from the server. Now there are login issue due to high demand and I cannot even connect to Feathermoon. Hope to help you out another time. Take care.

Blynke

First Post
No worries, Vas. Vimu and I both figured it was something like that. We both got booted off shortly after, too, and had to wait in queue. I think we were number 300+ in the queue. Maybe time for a server switch? hehe

kotik2

First Post
I'll server switch when I can take my characters with me perhaps, but not before. Running horde chars up is taking enough patience...

Blynke

First Post
Didn't you mention something about being able character transfer after the expansion? Or maybe I was reading something else... o_O

EDIT: Sig not working, and I don't know why. :confused:

kotik2

First Post
More unbelievable, I am actually working on 3 - a shaman, currently 14, a mage, currently 10, and a priest (ack) currently 8. It will be a while before any of them are contenders, but I will yell if I see Daetrin on line and am needing to hire a hit team :). I suppose when I hit my 30's you could even break out Foyle for a while perhaps. I suspect when the expansion comes, there could even be a blood elf warlock in my future...

There is supposed to be a fee based character transfer system in place before the expansion comes out actually, but until I see it, and the details, I am non-commental about the process. It may only allow for the swapping of characters from one account to another - which I need to do a bit actually. But yes, if you can pay to pick up and move to another server, I suspect I'll hunt around for one. Not going to go alone, but if we can find a place we all like, where the RP is good and the jerks are rare, I would enjoy the game more I suspect.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases