So... when's MC?

Blynke

First Post
Hello all! So I finally registered for the boards! :D

So what I'd like to know is when we're planning an MC raid? Or, hell, any guild raids. My schedule is tight, but here it is in a nutshell:

M-F after 9:30pm EST
Weekends are flexible.

If we could arrange something where everyone can show up, that'd make me quite happy :) I'd love to do UBRS, LBRS, Scholo, Strat, and especially MC with you guys. You're not loot hogs, for one thing. The PUGs I've raided with these last three weeks or so were damn greedy. Let me know. E-mail: peter.osvald@dgig.ca (in case I don't check boards or am busy at work).

-Golradir/Blynke

Vaslov

Explorer
We can probably start throwing together some 5 man LBRS, Scholo, Strat, BRD, and ST runs. With Tharno getting close to 50 and Vimu right behind him we will soon have some more flexible options. See Zhev's post about a ST run coming up soon. Need to hammer down a date.

Blynke

First Post
Well, as soon as we get it all sorted out, let's really crank out the raids. I want to have everybody in their gear and ready for MC. I'd like everyone to post their schedules here so we can work around them and accomodate everyone.

kotik2

First Post
My schedule, such as it is: not available Thursday or Friday nights, and also not available every other Saturday(which is an RL thing that also pulls Keiro, Vas, Eloi, Fuil and the oft missing from the Alliance Harbromm). Thurs/Fri is a new MC group that is being formed by Resputan from Catalyst. He's got MC eperience, so the predictions are that we'll actually get to Rag fairly quickly. There's a thread on the realm board if people are interested - has the link to the board where it is being set up. Last I checked it was full on hunters and rogues - big surprise.

Fuil's schedule varies by month as to what days are completely off limits. What time he gets home is highly variable as well. With him, we do what we can...

Blynke

First Post
I'm much more interested in raiding MC with guildmates, though. No strangers for me. I'm tired of them, and don't trust them. Of course, I know we're probably not big enough yet to fill an entire MC raid group, but if we hold majority it would be fine by me :)

kotik2

First Post
We don't have enough people at 60 to make up much more than 1/8th of an MC run. The best I can figure at the moment is to get in on the ground floor of one that uses DKP and make as many of the runs as possible. There's only one thing I really want from the Core, and that is the priest weapon. The armor would be nice, but I'm there for the weapon, and the experience of having done it.

I figure when people have to spend points for things, they are more discriminating about what they decide they need.

Blynke

First Post
Got invited to join an MC run with Delethiel. Leader is Resputan... anyone know anything about him? Good leader? Iffy? Fair?

kotik2

First Post
That's the run I talked to you about as well, the one Ath is going on too! and Gilbort I think.

I don't know Resputan personally. Mostly I'm taking a chance on him because he's in Catalyst, and they know the drill in MC, so I'm hoping it will be less than 4 months before Rag is down.

The raid is running on DKP, which is supposed to eliminate some of the loot fighting and greedy behavior. I need to learn more about the system, so I can decide if I save all my points for the priest epic drop, or if I have some to spend on armor.

Blynke

First Post
Not sure if I like the point system. I might be more inclined to use it if I were already a regular. But it does not help the "noobs" out at all. I've never been to MC, and to think that the first time I go, I'd have no chance at any of the loot, well... Let's just say I'm looking for another group now.

And what's with everyone going to MC when I can't be online??? Grrr! Hehe :cool:

kotik2

First Post
Gol, this is getting into a DKP system at the ground level. Until the first time we go into MC, no one has any points. You will have plenty of chances at loot, as long as you show up for the raids.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases