marvel super heroes rpg

Draven

First Post
i just recently got back into the eighties game produced by tsr. and was wondering if anyone had any of the old charaecter updates from 1990 - 1992 if anyone knows where i could possibly get my hands on them it would be most appreciated

dcollins

Explorer
I've got those compendium character sheets in a giant orange binder, but no one's getting it except from my cold dead hands. :)

You might check EBay.

Nine Hands

Explorer
Draven said:
i just recently got back into the eighties game produced by tsr. and was wondering if anyone had any of the old charaecter updates from 1990 - 1992 if anyone knows where i could possibly get my hands on them it would be most appreciated

Mmmmm Marvel :)

One of my favorite games evar

Wormwood

Adventurer
To this very day, I cannot read a comic or watch a superhero movie without mentally translating what I see into FASERIP.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Make Mine Marvel!

Some folks don't like charts, but it's a nice fast and loose system. The various character updates are copyrighted, so nobody can copy them wholesale. But I presume that Ebay woudl be a good place to start.

Case in point - I picked up a copy of the Ultimate Powers Book off Ebay. Little did I know I was buying it from the author, who tossed in a bunch of extras and autographed everything, when I was happy just to get the out-of-print book. Darned sweet deal, that.

Dingleberry

First Post
Wow, I had no idea there was a market for this stuff. I've got a ton of it stored away somewhere - except I know I lost my big box of tri-fold character markers during a move. Tragic.

Darth Shoju

First Post
I've got the Mutant Update. I always enjoyed it, but it occasionally seemed to contradict the canon of the comics (and seemed to give some characters powers I had never heard of).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases