For The Horde!

kotik2

First Post
So, any bets on how fast I can level 2 more characters - priest and mage? The shaman is my horde solo place, at least for the nonce...

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Whoa! So some of you EN types have made it over to the Horde side? Does Obsidian Guard have any relation to EN?

You probably won't recall but I joined Feathermoon because you guys were here, built up a priest to level 9 (Jocasta, who is still in the guild!) but then fell in love with the Horde and went there.

My main character Horde-side is Jharel, 60 Tauren Warrior. Cyrrah of the Spoony Bards who joined the ZG raid (as noted on the Web page) is a good friend, as are all of the bards. Like most of the bards I physically live in Japan, so my timezones are different.

Anyway, say hello if you see me around!

Vaslov

Explorer
Hi Cordo/Jharel! Good to meet you. If you are interested in joining an OG raid just join the guild site as an associate and sign on up. Guild members get preference, but some of our larger raids rarely fill up. OG has been looking for more "west coast warriors" lately to help round out some of our later raids. (Ok, so Japan is the "east", but west of the US west coast... you know what I mean. :p ) And if you ever need any help just give me a buzz.

Daetrin

kotik2

First Post
Eldritch Night is the Horde version of Enduring Nobility. To say we are small is an understatement.

Somehow, whilst the rest of us were merrily levelling alliance characters, a few defected hordeside and got a 40+ level jump on us over there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases