Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

Hiya mate! :)

Fieari said:
Some tweaks I think would be good...

I expect to make a LOT of tweaks.

Fieari said:
Achilles Heel: Awesome ability! Wouldn't it be easier though, just to grant DR 2xHD/Nat 20? And then specify that all criticals against someone with this ability do maximum damage automatically, and that even those who'd be normally immune to criticals are vulnerable to them with this ability? Add in a special note that knowing where the spot is can also bypass the DR as the ability currently states, and this is perfect. I'm -really- impressed with this one.

Noted.

I'm not happy with the name myself.

Fieari said:
Adjuration: Total allies yes, but what about any given single ally? You might want to set a limit there... perhaps at 1/2 HD? Or 3/4? Otherwise, once per day, a mere intermediate deity might summon an Old One...

Yes I need to balance this one...thats partially why its unfinished.

Fieari said:
Perfect Mind: Might want to add that this ability STACKS with those 15 wishes, because otherwise it'd be a waste, I think. Probably be cheaper just to make the wishes,

Perhaps. But I sort of saw this as a quick fix for Disciples and Prophets more than for Immortals.

Fieari said:
esspecially with the "Make a wish" epic feat you offer...

That would take you 15 years though.

Also wanted to say thanks to Anabstercorian for the extensive response on the feats *goes off to take notes*, and thanks to everyone else who has also given me feedback on these.

Much appreciated guys.

Believe it or not I actually forgot to add some new ones - I have this cool ninja based feat thats a bit like sideways hiding (thats not the name of it) whereby you could have multiple 'ninjas' hiding in the one shape (even another person) then all jump out...okay, well I thought it was cool at least. :p

Kavon

Explorer
Upper_Krust said:
I have this cool ninja based feat thats a bit like sideways hiding (thats not the name of it) whereby you could have multiple 'ninjas' hiding in the one shape (even another person) then all jump out...okay, well I thought it was cool at least. :p
Haha, that one rocks! XD

*imagines one ninja shapeshifting into a mouse, with all his mates hiding in/on him - sneak sneak to the target and all jump out and flip out* :p

Remove ads