CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Lord Zack

Explorer
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/s...allied-cooperative-starship-development-board

I find this interesting and wonder if there might be any other members of the Allied Cooperative Starship Development Board on Coreline? Perhaps the Mon Calamari, who I think would have close relations with the United Federation of Planets.

I've also had the idea for a series of variant Terran Battlecruisers, the Hyperion-class, the Norad-class and the Nova-class, created by the combination of Terran and Federation, Klingon and Romulan Republic technology respectively.

kronos182

Adventurer
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/s...allied-cooperative-starship-development-board

I find this interesting and wonder if there might be any other members of the Allied Cooperative Starship Development Board on Coreline? Perhaps the Mon Calamari, who I think would have close relations with the United Federation of Planets.

I've also had the idea for a series of variant Terran Battlecruisers, the Hyperion-class, the Norad-class and the Nova-class, created by the combination of Terran and Federation, Klingon and Romulan Republic technology respectively.

I'm actually working on getting more Starcraft stuff done.. send me your ideas and and I'll see what I can do stat wise.. also reminds me I need to do some more more modern Star Trek stuff, but first also have to do a few older Klingon and Romulan stuff as well

Lord Zack

Explorer
Have you done the Starcraft II queen?

I've been thinking. While you can't time travel before the Vanishing, leaving not much past to travel to, but the future is wide open... and any number of groups might travel back to the modern day of Coreline for various reasons. In particular, I am thinking of the https://sto.gamepedia.com/Temporal_Liberation_Front and https://sto.gamepedia.com/Reputation:_Temporal_Defense_Initiative. The Doctor would also get involved in such events as well as also altering the timeline. The Bronze and the Infinite Dragonflights would also likely be involved. This whole thing is complicated by the fact that various kinds of time travel, with varying rules and limitations exist.

Last edited:

kronos182

Adventurer
Have you done the Starcraft II queen?

I've been thinking. While you can't time travel before the Vanishing, leaving not much past to travel to, but the future is wide open... and any number of groups might travel back to the modern day of Coreline for various reasons. In particular, I am thinking of the https://sto.gamepedia.com/Temporal_Liberation_Front and https://sto.gamepedia.com/Reputation:_Temporal_Defense_Initiative. The Doctor would also get involved in such events as well as also altering the timeline. The Bronze and the Infinite Dragonflights would also likely be involved. This whole thing is complicated by the fact that various kinds of time travel, with varying rules and limitations exist.

Don't have the Queen yet.. There's still a lot of Zerg I need to do. I was going to get about 4 or 5 more Terran things done before switching back to Zerg. So many good Zerg to do..
Plus I have some Zerg surprises..

Lord Zack

Explorer
Well, how many of the vehicles have you done? What about Protoss?

I've been thinking that Terrans might start reverse-engineering Imperium of Man technology left behind by incursions into the Fringe Worlds. Imagine how much damage a Hellhound tank could do to light Zerg units. A Land Raider could tank siege tank or photon cannon attacks to deliver infantry right where they need to be. Not to mention what they might do if they get ahold of a Titan...

Last edited:

kronos182

Adventurer
Well, how many of the vehicles have you done? What about Protoss?

I've been thinking that Terrans might start reverse-engineering Imperium of Man technology left behind by incursions into the Fringe Worlds. Imagine how much damage a Hellhound tank could do to light Zerg units. A Land Raider could tank siege tank or photon cannon attacks to deliver infantry right where they need to be. Not to mention what they might do if they get ahold of a Titan...

At the moment.. Vulture is done (and posted) as well as several armours and weapons. I've got the wraith, dropship and valkyrie started.. i was debating on the goliath as either a vehicle or mech..
Zerg I've posted Zergling, drone, baneling, hydralisk, infested terran template, larva, stats for Zerg Creep and modifiers for some of the older broods.
No protoss yet.

Initial idea was Cadillac Gage (Textron) mass-produces new-model Imperium vehicles with improvements for modern military use. Obviously the part of the Imperium that comes from canon universes are raging at the "Heretek", lighter universes are ok, and people buy them. I guess the other ideas like Mom Calamari creating stuff for the Federation works.

Regarding time travel, going forward is also a Roulette. There's guys from the year five billion running around (thank you, Numenera!) but there's no guarantee 'their' future is 'our' future.

Of course, that means the jackasses that try to change the future are gonna try because why the heck not? Maybe it'll work.

Last edited:

Lord Zack

Explorer
I am working on stats for Boss Borot from Mazinger Z. Here is what I have so far:

Boss Borot is a Gargantuan-sized mecha

Boss Borot's superstructure is constructed from scrap metal, which could probably be aluminum, or steel. It possesses a hardness of 5.

Equipment for Boss Borot includes a Class I Sensor System and a Comm System (which amounts to a television modified to allow communication). It's interior is largely hollow and filled with a variety of household items, including a stove and toilet.

Boss Borot has a variety of attacks it uses, few of them very effective. It can use improvised weapons like a ball and chain, as well as apparently being armed with a cannon mounted under its head, which must be removed to fire it.

I've also been thinking of an idea where the monsters from Undertale settle in Sesame Street, acting as its protectors.

Last edited:

Lord Zack

Explorer
Yeah, I could see that.

Another Undertale idea I have involves them piloting Gunmen from Gurren Lagann. Frisk would actually pilot a Lagann themself. Unfortunately the monsters, lacking determination also effectively lack Spiral Energy, making them similar to Beastmen in that regard.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases