EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

maruahm

First Post
Yoon-Suin and A Red & Pleasant Land are the two of the best things to come out of OSR. The only thing I wholeheartedly believe to be better is Maze of the Blue Medusa.

97mg

Explorer
Hi folks,

I'm looking for one or two new players for a 5e game The Rhyot Break.

In a nutshell, it is largely a survival story at the moment, with several enslaved miners having escaped an aquamarine deposit high within alpine wilderness. The Isle of Solov (your home) has largely been overrun by Dwarves from an unexplored continent to the south (The Korrud), who are doing an excellent job at securing precious resources for their own nefarious purposes.

Our current party is still in slave's clothes, ill-equipped, and about to enter an area pock-marked with caves... for protection and hopefully to find an old camp.

Characters are all Level 1 for now.

If this sounds interesting have a read and get in touch :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I'd be interested, but I am kinda busy at the moment. If you don't get anyone else I will ask again in two weeks.
[MENTION=6799460]97mg[/MENTION]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
It sounds interesting. I could work something up. It's 5e, right? What's the party made up of? I will take a look at the thread.

Edit: Ah, posting expected twice a week. Not sure I can meet that, unfortunately.

Last edited:

TallIan

Explorer
Just a little plug for a new Dungeon Crawl Classics game I'm looking at starting.

No experience with the rules in necessary, they're mostly new to me too.

Yaztromo

Explorer
Blackmoor Living World!

Advanced Fighting Fantasy 2e
http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=70496&date=1512838697
Recruitment always open (see below)

In case you are interested, I am running this campaign on RPoL (i.e. Role Play on Line) http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=70496&date=1512838697

It is a campaign in the classic fantasy setting of Blackmoor, run with AFF2 (an easy, quickstart d6 ruleset, with a quickstart guide in public domain http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/108092/Advanced-Fighting-Fantasy-Quickstart?src=hottest_filtered) and made of a number of one-off adventures that can be played in different order. Some adventure can be run more than once for different groups and more than one adventure can be running at the same time for different groups. Between each adventure you can move from one group to another, if you like, or you can have more than one character in different adventures at the same time.
As a player, you will join the game, then you can create your characters and join specific adventures as you like.

Check it out!

PS I know that RPoL at first sight may look weird under graphic and interface point of view, but usually after a short time people learn how to customize it for personal needs (in practice, remove everything that you don't want) and everything falls in its place.

This campaign is still going strong, with 12 adventures already completed, 4 ongoing and many players involved.
If you want to be part of this story and you want an introductory adventure (to the campaign, to the setting and/or to the ruleset) I will soon start running The ComeBack Inn adventure, that is an ideal introductory adventure.
Take the chance!

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases