EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi All,

I've been noticing a drastic drop in new pbp games on Enworld. Anyone know why?
I've been here for many years, and I've never seen this.
Cheers,

SG

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have seen not one, but two living groups close here. the first was 3.5 and they just fizzled out with the arrival of 4.0. the second group was pathfinder and they moved to another sight after some player / sight management misunderstandings.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Not sure. Perhaps people are excited for PF2 and are now reading the book before feeling confident enough to run it? Perhaps it's a bit of summer holiday slowness? 5E is getting stale?

Or, come to think of it, more and more people are switching to digital video platforms (roll20 etc.) for their games. I won't, but I get why some do.

Of course, you could start a game yourself... :)

TallIan

Explorer
I have noticed something of a slowdown in games as well. Hopefully it is just a down swing and we'll see it pick up again soon.

On that note I am looking for a couple of players to replace some AWOL PCs in my game here

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I have noticed something of a slowdown in games as well. Hopefully it is just a down swing and we'll see it pick up again soon.

On that note I am looking for a couple of players to replace some AWOL PCs in my game here
I'd like to join,but I need some time as I'm oj vacation until 11th

Remove ads